007 arrives 7.10.21.

champers

I'm tempted to go see it at the cinema  but  don't fancy having to wear a silly mask all the way through it and not have anything to eat/drink....   2 hours 45 is very long too  but without the drink probably wouldn't have to run out to the toilet  midway  ????

• Haha 1

Just as a side note my Old Codger discount card has expired so I had to renew for 50 Baht. Then got a free ticket to see Wrath of Man, "for birthday" said the nice lady, even though my birthday was over 3 months ago. Nice.

10 minutes ago, bbko said:

For those worried about the availability of drinks and snacks,

Last time I went to Terminal 21  they where still selling popcorn and film merchandise but the cinema it's self was firmly closed :wacko:    also  saw on Thai TV news that all cinema goers where to wear masks throughout and no food and drink  but as we all know T.I.T  !!

Central Pinklao in English 3 times a day starting this Thurs ....Central Salaya in Thai only thus another 25 clicks up the road for me.

Friday I shall go me thinks as working Thurs damn. Canny miss it as seen every Bond flick in premiere week since the mid 70's. 

Anyway I heard from a mate that they were thinking of making Bond as a female role ....<deleted> just plain wrong and I think my time as a Bond fan would come to an end ...come on Bond as a bird? So watch it for the fit blokes being pulled by Miss. Bond ...nah don't work eh.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, johng said:

I'm tempted to go see it at the cinema  but  don't fancy having to wear a silly mask all the way through it and not have anything to eat/drink....   2 hours 45 is very long too  but without the drink probably wouldn't have to run out to the toilet  midway  ????

Just take a regular mask and leave your silly one at home!

Great no one crunching, slurping and fiddling around in front of me... it they could ban phones we would have a perfect environment...(although it is usually a bit on the cold side). 

• Haha 1

Any preference between watching in T21 and Central or are they the same operator ?  Years since I've been and I think it was Mike's I last went to, might give it a shot just for something different with everything else still closed.

9 minutes ago, kinyara said:

Any preference between watching in T21 and Central or are they the same operator ?  Years since I've been and I think it was Mike's I last went to, might give it a shot just for something different with everything else still closed.

I prefer Major at Avenue.

T21 and Central are both SF cinemas.

Edited by champers

2 minutes ago, champers said:

I prefer Major at Avenue.

Didn't even know there was one there, but an advantage would be a bite in the Robin Hood before or after for a nice afternoon.  Royal Garden was my last experience not Mike's, my memory is going.

Cam copies have been online for a few days now. Most are crappy quality though. Probably be a couple weeks before they start offering HD versions.

The cinema at Royal Garden closed years ago. I guess they weren't getting enough business after the ones at the Avenue and Central Festival opened.

Haven't watched a new movie at a cinema since I think the Avengers Infinity War which was something like 3 years ago now.

Yippee I can't wait ???????????? Craig has hit a total 6 with his portrayal of Mr Flemings character, and the new direction taken after the franchise was bought years back has really brought a great new life and creativity to the character and storey lines.

Edited by Tropposurfer