Night Clubs In Cm - My Picks, What's Your Choice

SDH

Hi All,

I've been to about every Night Club In CM and I like the Monkey and the Dragon, below are my picks...

1) Bubbles - Suck's :o

2) Mandalay - Good on weekends :D

3) Dragon - Good always :D

4) Monkey - Good always :D

5) Warm Up - Good sometimes, but hard to meet people :bah:

6) Ban Rak - Suck's :D

7) Sawasdee - Suck's to many little gangsters :bah:

What about you??

What is so different about Ban Rak and the Monkey Club?

Dan Sai Kid,

Well for one it's closed until the 26th for renovations or something and I went there to find that out on arrival. The other thing is I'm old and the crowd there's barely old enough to get through the door...... But that's my choice it's still a good club it's just not for me :o

which be dragon?? does it go under another Thai name?.

Your descriptions are a tad brief to give too much credence, but I see on some of them your leaning the right way.

It's called Dragon Club down by the Peninsula Hotel and the crowds about 20-30ish, live bands and DJ, restuarant outside..... :o

I like

Monkey

Warm Up

Bangrak

I have yet to go to Mo'C Mo'L (Monkey 2)

The second "Warm up" just opened this week and my friend was playing music, due to my job I haven't been yet.

Simm is opening up across the street on June 8th, this is monkey #3 basically. I like that they are sponsered by Smirnoff, something a lil different.

I hated dragon, I went to see Buddha Bless and the stage design sucks, along with the ventalation system (Located on the corner of Chang puak and Tae Pae, after the Muu katah)

Btw I will be seeing Big Ass with my wife on the 26th at Bangrak!

That explains why the crowd was down at warm up the other night.

Bangrak has only been open a little over a year.... I would presume they're taking a forced closure opportunity to do some renovations.

Disc was also closed for a month, should be about due to reopen????

Fashion now has Turkish pipes which is nice.

IMHO Ban Rak, Monkey Club and Warm Up all cater to the teeny brigade and should be avoided at all costs!

Tried all these venues the other night with another (old git) mate of mine. They wouldn't have anything to do with us. They are all "too cool for school" not really for the zimmer frame set. So we ended up in Spotlight. :o:D :D

Well, yeah, only joking, have to be in bed by 10.30........PM

No chance sceadadoodle.. You will be coming to the BBQ, and you will not be going to bed at 10.30 pm.. Even if Crowy and myself have set up an IV drip of red bull into your arm.. :o:D

IMHO Ban Rak, Monkey Club and Warm Up all cater to the teeny brigade and should be avoided at all costs!

Tried all these venues the other night with another (old git) mate of mine. They wouldn't have anything to do with us. They are all "too cool for school" not really for the zimmer frame set. So we ended up in Spotlight. :o:D :D

Depends on your age, a farang over 30 has basically no chance there. I love em, I go with my friends all the time. The lounge at Warm up is my favorite spot. Might as well have fun there until I am considered too old and weird haha.

I'm 103, and do quite well at Warm Up. I am frequently mistaken for a revered monk, and the schoolgirls like to rub my tummy for good luck.... :D

McG's gut taken out the front of warm up on the way to spotlight. :D

Too much dang beer that day! :o

Austhaied before he slimmed down for maximum 110 kg microlight weight limit:

post-23786-1180713476.jpg

Thank god they had JAT packs, and a turbo on that sucker...... :D

Tried all these venues the other night with another (old git) mate of mine. They wouldn't have anything to do with us. They are all "too cool for school" not really for the zimmer frame set. So we ended up in Spotlight. :D :D :D

Depends on your age, a farang over 30 has basically no chance there. I love em, I go with my friends all the time. The lounge at Warm up is my favorite spot. Might as well have fun there until I am considered too old and weird haha.

they could always install a ramp at the front so you guys can still go till you drop :o

I'm 103, and do quite well at Warm Up. I am frequently mistaken for a revered monk, and the schoolgirls like to rub my tummy for good luck.... :D

McG's gut taken out the front of warm up on the way to spotlight. :D

Too much dang beer that day! :D

Austhaied before he slimmed down for maximum 110 kg microlight weight limit:

post-23786-1180713476.jpg

Thank god they had JAT packs, and a turbo on that sucker...... :D

jesus, if that bloke went on a commercial flight, he'd have to go cargo, wouldnt he? :o

That explains why the crowd was down at warm up the other night.

Bangrak has only been open a little over a year.... I would presume they're taking a forced closure opportunity to do some renovations.

Disc was also closed for a month, should be about due to reopen????

Fashion now has Turkish pipes which is nice.

Where's Fashion? I want to go smoke the pipe! :o

that's some jump

that's some jump

It's just a jump to the left ,and then a step to the right..put your hands....blah blah blah..you know the rest.