Online Record of Covid Vaccinations - What Application Is This?

Longwood50

A person indicated that there is an app for your phone where you can view your covid vaccination records perhaps other medical history as well.   I did a search but could only find sites like Mor Prom and Intervac to make an application for receiving a vaccine.  I could find nothing regarding a site or application that you logged into to view your vaccine records.    Anyone know of what app this is? 

2 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Mor Prom only for Thai's can not register without a Thai ID

You can register it with the ID you got from the vaccination site.!

Ps: I am not a Thai and I have it installed and it's working!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Longwood50 said:

Mor Prom only for Thai's can not register without a Thai ID

WRONG!

When you were vaccinated in Thailand, then you became a 13 digit in your vaccine certificate. This you can use with Mor Prom.
If you encounter a problem (errors) there are 2 possible way... your place where you were vaccinated or the Mor Prom helpline. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

You should have a 13-digit ID number on your vaccination certificate following the 2nd shot that will allow you to register on Mor Prom. Worked for me. 

Many people didn't get a 13 digit number and also no qr code on the certificate.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why do you need the app when you already have the paper certificate to show? That has name, address and confirmation of your vaccinations and the dates they were given. And QR code if needed for anything.

When I scan the QR code on that paper I get some "Red Error Message" in the Mor Prom Website. But in the app everything is working.

Plus, IMHO it's easier to take your phone with you (I do anyway) and show it to them this way, then take a piece of paper with you which you can easily lose, can torn etc etc etc

Edited by MJCM

I see this error when attempting to register the 13 digit ID number on the mor prom mobile app. The hospital supplying the vax and certificate told me that the app seems not to be working for foreigners at this time. Anyone have a fix for this?

Mor Prom-error.jpg

Edited by ebice

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why do you need the app when you already have the paper certificate to show? That has name, address and confirmation of your vaccinations and the dates they were given. And QR code if needed for anything.

I got vaxed at a local school, though they typed my passport info into a computer it appears there are no records, no QR code and no 13 digit number. Been to the local hospital and they have no records of my vax and told me i'd have to go to Bangkok to get my 13 digit number .... confusing.

• Sad 1

vax certificate is available only after the 2nd shot.

If record still not found tell them exact time, show them any records of communication (sms, mail or even received phone call), maybe even pictures of being jabbed (some people do it for their social media).

If all fails do register again for vax but at some large hospital, preferably this which you have already health record