Udon Thani police searches home of Swiss national who killed armed intruder at his house after mother of slain man claims almost 300,000 baht was missing

webfact

The story gets better by the hour ...........

Mr. Rudolf and his wife were not home during the raid so police had the village headsman and a prominent local monk accompany them for the raid for transparency reasons.

And guess what they found out - the 300,000 Baht were meanwhile really missing as nowhere to be found.

Throw the Swiss culprit into the slammer, do an 8,000 quickie of a funeral of the poor robbed one who b0nked the Swiss' wife for years and compliment each other for having solved the case.

Someone though will have to explain the Swiss dude in jail, what had happened to him as his, most likely true, self-defense story did not fly among Udon's finest and the prominent local man of the cloth! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

Go to your bank, withdraw 100,000bt, fold it and put in your pocket.

Makes quite a buldge, now multiply times 3.

Can you really believe a person carries around 300 X 100,000bt (+/-) notes, climbs a wall,  breaks into someone's house in the middle of the night and threatened the home owner with a gun?

This story gets better each day. Movie time!!!

You forget about the very common "Man Purse" just about everyone wears on their shoulder here.  I could easily fit 8-10 rolls in mine with no bulge showing, only in my dreams.

• Like 1

When you scrape the bottom of the trash bin that is exactly what you will find.  A Thai guy ( in general ) carrying a gun with 300,000 baht dig a bit deeper as to where the money might have come from to buy the so call land. Right now since this story came out  with the admission of the wife prior behavior and habits she knows much more than she is coping too ( something smells )  When this is over I highly suggest the Swiss get rid of her.  Asleep I think the plan was when she was awoke it would have been here husband dead their plan backfired?????????

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mokwit said:

I would be a bit more cynical than that - does the story not make mention of M-O-N-E-Y. Obviously the family will be expecting the Swiss guy to "give back" the 300,000.

I am watching this unfold with serious concern. There is no doubt in my mind who is lying and I am concerned the story is being taken seriously.

Who do you think is lying?

5 hours ago, Upnotover said:

And this photo depicts what? A reanacment of an imagined event? Totally bonkers the lot of them.

It’s like a keystone cops movie with all the trimmings .. The 300k will go up to 500k soon 55555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nojohndoe said:

What if wifey lifted the 3ook after a little bit of secret nooky and lover boy comes to the house demanding "money money" back from Swiss hubby who did not know about it and takes exception to having a gun in his face and is the survivor in a situation that could have gone the other way?

I guess I will wait for the directors  cut!

Gee, if 'secret nooky' is that expensive...