Police seize illegal sex toys in Bangkok

webfact

I mean seriously Thailand must be one of the most devious places going regarding what you can get up to and they are concerned about sex toys, its totally up to the individuals/coulples as to what they do in the bedroom and the government dont they understand the concept of making things legal so taxes can be charged thaialnd is really backwards regarding laws as it has always been

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dont confuse me said:

Last time I was in bkk the Nigerians along sukhumvit were knocking out dildos that would have put a Bedouin donkey to shame, in full view of MIB.

Well having been compared to a Bedouin donkey I can assure you that they were not that big ????

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, RafPinto said:

They can play with me. I have some free space on my agenda.

However somewhat lacking in xtra large and never goes soft attractions of silicone.

Next please

Ambitions and realities mixed up 

20 hours ago, ripstanley said:

Vegetable markets will the next to be raided

They won't be after Fuk fruit surely.  A few years ago the 15 yo girl was visiting from next door , first time i had heard of Fuk fruit.  She leaned over the wall and said Fuk fruit. I said " Don't say that fruit is good for you '. oops.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

They won't be after Fuk fruit surely.  A few years ago the 15 yo girl was visiting from next door , first time i had heard of Fuk fruit.  She leaned over the wall and said Fuk fruit. I said " Don't say that fruit is good for you '. oops.

She must of been in love with the large squash you had, or was it a large durian that was ribbed...

Just now, bristolgeoff said:

When bkk was open before lockdown the amount of stalls selling sex toys were everywhere.They sold everything every night.Now they have to order all new stock when the tourist come back

But all of the MIa Noi's will have their drawers full now won't they.....

17 hours ago, RobU said:

I wonder how the poor guys feel, having to stand behind graphic displays of sex toys as if they were selling them.

Ahh I have just had a thought

1. Confiscated Items are resold at auction

2. Thai police officers get 50% of resale value of confiscated items

THEY ARE SELLING THEM THIS IS THE ADVERT

Maybe they are being sold hole sale .

• Haha 1