COVID-19 Vaccination Certification now ready on Mor Prom app

webfact

20 hours ago, JonnyF said:

My Mor Phrom app says I am only single vaxxed, despite having a certificate to confirm that I am double vaxxed. Will they ever create an app that works? Surely it's not that difficult.

Takes about 48 hours from generation of yellow certificate to show  up in Mor Prom app. I got vaxxed Sunday...showed up this morning.

Just now, tonray said:

Takes about 48 hours from generation of yellow certificate to show  up in Mor Prom app. I got vaxxed Sunday...showed up this morning.

My colleagues had it show up in the app within 20 minutes, while we were all still in the observation area.

I asked why mine hadn't shown up and they told me it took 24 hours. That was on 20th September. I think there will be a few of us going back, others had their names spelt incorrectly.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

My colleagues had it show up in the app within 20 minutes, while we were all still in the observation area.

Same for me, I got to see the digital version of my vax certificate before I got the paper version.

An update on my initial post at the very beginning of this exercise. I emailed the Department of Disease Control and have not had a response. I luckily found a young lady at Bang Sue station where they have a large vaccination operation underway and she created an account for me using the Line app.

All my details and the details of my 2 vaccines are recorded accurately and I then progressed to requesting an 'International Certificate'. That was reasonably simple , however I cant acquire an appointment until the 2nd of November.

The address to collect is misleading as it only states 'Division of Communicable Diseases' without any other detail, so I guess I'll just wander around Bangkok on the 2nd looking for this department.

I can't believe there are that many people requiring an international passport so urgently that there is a 2 week waiting list. If anyone thinks they need one just to get a beer in a bar when they finally re-open, you don't, your MS word fake document will suffice.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:48 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Because we can NOT get mor prom app because  for most foreigners  it is IMPOSSIBLE to download!

I downloaded it on my android phone today, from the Play store, after I had my first shot this morning.

Created an account using my Vax ID (ID created by 'The Wall' online in CM)

My details were already in it the moment I signed in.

• Like 1

Just checked the Mor Prom app for my International certificate.  They have requested a copy of the actual certificate from the hospital, which I did not get as well as a copy of my passport once again.  Apparently they did not like the vaccine certificate that their own program has for me in the system, which was immediately updated in the app when the hospital uploaded the data.  I will return to the hospital tomorrow and see if they will give me a copy of the hospitals certificate that I never received. 

They must have it by October 30th to process my application for my International certificate and also asked for me to bring that certificate as well when I pick up the one I ordered as the attachment shows.

What a circle jerk, sounds as if they do not believe their own system is correct.  If that's the case then how the hell can anyone be using the Digital health pass and the vaccine Covid 19 certificate the Mor Prom App provides.  Lunacy.

Screenshot_20211019-183614.jpg

Edited by ThailandRyan

On 10/18/2021 at 12:03 AM, smedly said:

it depends on the country you are travelling to as to what they will accept - nothing to do with Thailand 

I believe the UK for example will accept the certificate but then an airline may not - probably better to get the internationally recognised document if intending to travel overseas

what is an internationally recognized document a USA person could get?  Decades ago I recall having a yellow vaccination card I think I got when I left the Air Force.  I haven't seen that for decades.  I now have my CDC COVID vaccination card which is trivial to fake as there are no stamps, and not a heck of a lot of incormation on it.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:21 AM, webfact said:

Division of General Communicable Diseases of the Department of Disease Control in Nonthaburi Province.

Went to this place today and there are signposts to a counter where it says you can apply for your international vaccine passport.  I had my yellow vaccination certificate and my passport with me and went to collect a card with a waiting number on it.  Was then informed that I didn't have the correct 'colour' vaccination certificate and would have to go back to Bang Sue with the specific instructions to go to gate 2 and acquire this 'new' certificate. Mr Help couldn't expand on the name of the new certificate or even which colour.

I went back to Bang Sue station and went to the desk at gate 2  and guess what, they only have the 1 certificate of proof of vaccine and hadn't a clue what was required. I made them call the above department on the number provided. No answer.

Back to Ministry of Health tomorrow and I hope I've calmed down.

• Sad 1

Received an e-mail from the Department of Disease control tonight.  Now they want a Certified copy of the passport in order to process the international vaccination certificate.  Just checked and it will take the US Embassy 10 days to accomplish this at a cost of 1,750 Thb, and then another 100 Thb to mail it out.  This is starting to get ridiculous.  God does Thailand love to make one jump through hoops or what.........Think I will just let it ride and put it in the round file.  

4 hours ago, DaLa said:

Went to this place today and there are signposts to a counter where it says you can apply for your international vaccine passport.  I had my yellow vaccination certificate and my passport with me and went to collect a card with a waiting number on it.  Was then informed that I didn't have the correct 'colour' vaccination certificate and would have to go back to Bang Sue with the specific instructions to go to gate 2 and acquire this 'new' certificate. Mr Help couldn't expand on the name of the new certificate or even which colour.

I went back to Bang Sue station and went to the desk at gate 2  and guess what, they only have the 1 certificate of proof of vaccine and hadn't a clue what was required. I made them call the above department on the number provided. No answer.

Let us know how you get on. Good luck!

On 10/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Just checked the Mor Prom app for my International certificate.  They have requested a copy of the actual certificate from the hospital, which I did not get as well as a copy of my passport once again.  Apparently they did not like the vaccine certificate that their own program has for me in the system, which was immediately updated in the app when the hospital uploaded the data.  I will return to the hospital tomorrow and see if they will give me a copy of the hospitals certificate that I never received. 

They must have it by October 30th to process my application for my International certificate and also asked for me to bring that certificate as well when I pick up the one I ordered as the attachment shows.

What a circle jerk, sounds as if they do not believe their own system is correct.  If that's the case then how the hell can anyone be using the Digital health pass and the vaccine Covid 19 certificate the Mor Prom App provides.  Lunacy.

Screenshot_20211019-183614.jpg

I think the moral of your story is not to book any tickets until you have all the necessary paperwork

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I think the moral of your story is not to book any tickets until you have all the necessary paperwork

It is pure and simple BS.  I show up with my passport in hand as they want the original as well to be shown.  Are they going to tell me that my passport with my extension of stay and accepted by immigration is not good enough and maybe fake?  What is wrong with these clowns.  Just more hoops.  The intervac website and Mor Prom are linked obviously and they have all the details of the vaccination already as well.  I have a digital health pass that shows I am vaccinated and a Digital certificate of vaccination which shows the vaccine, the dates, and which hospital vaccinated me.  As the few flying from overseas have said, a simple certificate from the US CDC was just fine to arrive, but now they want this International vaccine certificate here in Thailand.  I find it kind of over the top with the requirements to get the certificate.  I have the hospital cert now, as well as a printed out copy of the digital vaccine certificate and then a copy of the Digital health pass all printed out, that in itself should be enough.

13 hours ago, DaLa said:

Oh! That is punishment. I don't know how you kept your temper. No excuse.

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It is pure and simple BS.  I show up with my passport in hand as they want the original as well to be shown.  Are they going to tell me that my passport with my extension of stay and accepted by immigration is not good enough and maybe fake?  What is wrong with these clowns.  Just more hoops.  The intervac website and Mor Prom are linked obviously and they have all the details of the vaccination already as well.  I have a digital health pass that shows I am vaccinated and a Digital certificate of vaccination which shows the vaccine, the dates, and which hospital vaccinated me.  As the few flying from overseas have said, a simple certificate from the US CDC was just fine to arrive, but now they want this International vaccine certificate here in Thailand.  I find it kind of over the top with the requirements to get the certificate.  I have the hospital cert now, as well as a printed out copy of the digital vaccine certificate and then a copy of the Digital health pass all printed out, that in itself should be enough.

I don't understand why the hospital didn't issue it to you. That's where I got mine.

Looks like you have come up against a jobsworth.

On the facebook page below,  it gives an address at BKK airport where you can make an appointment to apply for a vacc passport. Might be worth a try.

image.png.56ac29a7fcf55e3fab189d7fe54bd3e9.png

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Received an e-mail from the Department of Disease control tonight.  Now they want a Certified copy of the passport in order to process the international vaccination certificate.  Just checked and it will take the US Embassy 10 days to accomplish this at a cost of 1,750 Thb, and then another 100 Thb to mail it out.  This is starting to get ridiculous.  God does Thailand love to make one jump through hoops or what.........Think I will just let it ride and put it in the round file.  

I would think what they mean by "...certified copy of the passport...." is a copy of your passport that you sign yourself, with the double line strike thru of the whole page (another "thai thing" I have not seen anywhere else in the world....????????). 

41 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I don't understand why the hospital didn't issue it to you. That's where I got mine.

Looks like you have come up against a jobsworth.

On the facebook page below,  it gives an address at BKK airport where you can make an appointment to apply for a vacc passport. Might be worth a try.

image.png.56ac29a7fcf55e3fab189d7fe54bd3e9.png

Med Park Hospital gave me a certificate that looks just like the Mor Prom apps certificate I printed out at home except they stamped it and then signed it.  Seems the folks running the asylum have no clue themselves. The gal at the hospital who I got my vertical from said Thailand is stuck in the old ways if paper copies for everything. She said I was not the first to have to obtain a new certificate