COVID-19 Vaccination Certification now ready on Mor Prom app

webfact

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

If it was internationally recognized it would be in the WHO yellow book and not a Thai yellow book that might not be the same as what the other countries are using or accepting.  1 type of a worldwide vaccination book is all that should be needed, or am I wrong in my thinking?

I was just in the Azores. They only accept the EU digital certificate. CDC card wasn't good.

It's going to be some time before they get their act together and come up with an international digital certificate. Sadly, the US seems to be a big problem here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, phetphet said:

I downloaded Mor Prom from the iPhone App store. Just search there for Mor Prom. 

Looks like below.

The Passport I got from our local government hospital in Nathon here in Samui. 50THB.

Needed my passport, photocopy of passport, and details from yellow vaccination card, which I took a photo of with my phone. Including the 13 digit number they call a Tax ID.

NOTE: The Mor Prom app has been updated twice in the last week or so and now works much better. Though not perfect.

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 16.21.27.png

When you say you 'downloaded ' the Mor Prom app I don't understand.  I downloaded  something which required  my telephone  number and Thai ID number to activate the app. Without the 13 digit number the download is just an unusable installation  file. Is this what you are talking about?

Screenshot_20211018-164248_LINE.jpg

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

When you say you 'downloaded ' the Mor Prom app I don't understand.  I downloaded  something which required  my telephone  number and Thai ID number to activate the app. Without the 13 digit number the download is just an unusable installation  file. Is this what you are talking about?

If you already had vaccination (once), and have appointment for another, then there is a 13 digit number that starts with 1000000xxxxxx on lower left of the appointment card. That's the number to enter, together with the phone number given to hospital for registration.

If you already got 2 shots, you can reach out to hospital and ask them to provide you with this number. Then you can register. Maybe it's on your receipt as well.

20 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

If you already had vaccination (once), and have appointment for another, then there is a 13 digit number that starts with 1000000xxxxxx on lower left of the appointment card. That's the number to enter, together with the phone number given to hospital for registration.

If you already got 2 shots, you can reach out to hospital and ask them to provide you with this number. Then you can register. Maybe it's on your receipt as well.

I have an appointment  from BPH for my 2nd shot and there is no such number on any document.

Screenshot_20211018-173315.jpg

Edited by The Hammer2021

2 hours ago, Karma80 said:

Your Papers Pleeze....

Still don't get it. My MProm app has a scannable QR code that verifies it immediately with the Ministry of Health in real time. We need more paper because?

Because we can NOT get mor prom app because  for most foreigners  it is IMPOSSIBLE to download!

19 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It's blank but surely  every hospital  has a different  design  for  their appointment  slips?.

Actually Phyathai 2, Lat Phrao, MedPark and Sukhumvit 71 hospital had identical design, bar the name and logo of the hospital at the header.

11 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Because we can NOT get mor prom app because  for most foreigners  it is IMPOSSIBLE to download!

The 13 digit number is a health ID from the ministry assigned to to foreigners in lieu of a Thai ID number. If you approach the hospital that did it, they should provide it. A friend of mine had that same issue. I appreciate it frustrating having to chase it up though for some people when the hospital didn't have the foresight to put it on your vaccination certificate.

Went to the Pattaya Health Unit last week in Naklua fish market to get a Yellow passport (strange place to have a health unit) .  They said no appointments to make an application left for this month. Im away next month so I called Chonburi health unit, they gave me another number to book appointment.   Called that number several time but never been picked up.  Given up for now, will try again later after usual confusion has been resolved.

1 minute ago, tomazbodner said:

Actually Phyathai 2, Lat Phrao, MedPark and Sukhumvit 71 hospital had identical design, bar the name and logo of the hospital at the header.

Ah. I have not seen an actual  appointment  card from BPH. It's just a photocopy of an A4

type document with my name and the vaccine  name and date

2 minutes ago, Karma80 said:

The 13 digit number is a health ID from the ministry assigned to to foreigners in lieu of a Thai ID number. If you approach the hospital that did it, they should provide it. A friend of mine had that same issue. I appreciate it frustrating having to chase it up though for some people when the hospital didn't have the foresight to put it on your vaccination certificate.

BPH have no knowledge  of any 13 digit number and suggest the app  is only for people  with Thai ID. I have  been asking for weeks

2 hours ago, curtklay said:

1. There is no number, 60000 or otherwise, on the yellow card I was given after the second Pfizer shot. 

2. How do you find and get into the mor prom app?

The 60000 number is on your vaccine certificate.

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Your screenshot looks similar, but slight differences. Mine has more options. Are you using an Android phone? That may be why.

Have you tried seeing if there is an update for the app? I had real problems downloading it at first. Gave up, then realised there was an update. After that all went fine. Registration went smoothly.

When I downloaded the app, I had to enter some information in order to register and receive a One Time Password.

Either 13 digit number, date of birth or Tel. number.

I see in  another post that you say you don't have the 13 digit number. It should  be on the small yellow vaccination card if you have one. All the numbers that I have seen have started with six and five zeros 600000xxxxxxx. 

They gave me this when I filled in all the forms tro get my first vaccination. Told me to keep it to show for my second jab, and to take a photo of it for safety.

Looking at your screenshot it looks like you have already registered for, and downloaded the app., but maybe things won't change on it until you have had your second jab.

i advise you to ask for that 13 digit number when  you go for it. 

HTH

49 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The 60000 number is on your vaccine certificate.

Perhaps I am not getting the terminology. All I got upon my second vac is a small yellow card with the hospital stamp, dates of the vaccinations, my name and passport number. Is the "vaccine certificate" a different document? If so, how do I obtain it?

1 minute ago, curtklay said:

Perhaps I am not getting the terminology. All I got upon my second vac is a small yellow card with the hospital stamp, dates of the vaccinations, my name and passmber. Is the "vaccine certificate" a different document? If so, how do I obtain it?

Mmmmmm.......I received a paper certificate with loads of data, batch numbers, serial numbers etc......plus that 60000 number......and it was that number that got me into Mor Prom.

Maybe someone on here will know what to do.

Got all mine done at Phyathai 2, BKK.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

My Mor Phrom app says I am only single vaxxed, despite having a certificate to confirm that I am double vaxxed. Will they ever create an app that works? Surely it's not that difficult.

For. Them. It. Is.

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Had no problems......much to my surprised.

Stuck the 60000 number in and there I was....all jabbed up.

22 minutes ago, curtklay said:

Perhaps I am not getting the terminology. All I got upon my second vac is a small yellow card with the hospital stamp, dates of the vaccinations, my name and passport number. Is the "vaccine certificate" a different document? If so, how do I obtain it?

Below is an example of the yellow vaccination passport for travel and a Thai Covid vaccination certificate. But today I was told I didn't need the   vaccination certificate as I already had an electronic copy in my Mor Prom app.

I would advise you to take a photo on that yellow vaccination card and keep it on your phone.   Mine was taken from me when I received my second jab and I needed the 13 digit number from it. Luckily I had a pic in my phone.

image.png.e93c16174398d4e7f4fc5e91028e0b89.png

image.png.568c9a81052878a9ed98d320b2228dbb.png
  • Like 1

Dear God can't they EVER get anything web based to work, filled it all in uploaded scans but not only do post and email not work, neither does bank payment. Only option to spend the day going to some far off office to pay cash and pick up, hopeless. That's applying for the international cert via mor prom

Edited by clivebaxter

7 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Dear God can't they EVER get anything web based to work, filled it all in uploaded scans but not only do post and email not work, neither does bank payment. Only option to spend the day going to some far off office to pay cash and pick up, hopeless. That's applying for the international cert via mor prom

Can I clarify?

The international certificate? Is that the little yellow vaccine book and do we need it if everything is already on Mor Prom?

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Can I clarify?

The international certificate? Is that the little yellow vaccine book and do we need it if everything is already on Mor Prom?

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Can I clarify?

The Yellow book is the Vaccination Passport and is required for international travel.

I did read somewhere (can't remember where) that it is this that is acceptable for international travel. That the e-version in the app is NOT acceptable. 

Who is to say that won't change in the near future?

Edited by phetphet

8 hours ago, JonnyF said:

My Mor Phrom app says I am only single vaxxed, despite having a certificate to confirm that I am double vaxxed. Will they ever create an app that works? Surely it's not that difficult.

Take both to the centre where you were vaccinated and they will rectify it. No big deal.

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

You use the 13 digit number that was put on your certificate by the location you received your vaccine at and you can obtain access to Mor Prom, however, it is not in English so you need to either be able to read Thai or have someone assist you.

Just registered on the app quite easily using Google Translate, the camera option works very well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I'm a foreigner and found it very easy to download Mor Phrom. Same with many other foreigners I know.

Your problem doesn't seem to be downloading the app as such, but that you don't know your ID number. There's only one way to find out: Ask the hospital that vaccinated you for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Can I clarify?

That’s the 6 million dollar question right there !!

I would say for 50 baht it’s worth a punt although some have said you need booked flights to get one and others say no !!

As usual any announcement from a government office leaves us with more questions than answers !!

10 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Take both to the centre where you were vaccinated and they will rectify it. No big deal.

Depends what you consider a big deal I suppose. Taking an afternoon off work, wasting an afternoon of my life to drive through traffic to the other side of Bangkok to find a parking space, queue up for god knows how long wearing a face nappy, no doubt surrounded by other people during an airborne pandemic might not seem a big deal to you but frankly I have more productive ways to spend my time.

Maybe they could just make the app work? There's a thought. It's not a complicated piece of software to display a few pieces of information from a database. Any decent developer could write it in a couple of days.

• Sad 1