Unvaxxed Entry

Marcomilton7

19 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

My second time in a year at this ASQ in Sukhumvit. I consider it a 10-day holiday. Peaceful, no noise whatsoever.

Good food, very nice room, excellent staff. One guy went to Apple yesterday to pick up a new computer for me.

I'm staying in a suite for 33k baht. Includes all including two PCRs that don't go deep.

Don't listen to the emotionally immature on this forum. They are more negative than arctic temperatures.

There's another far worse forum, named after a hard wood. Moderation? Nah, don't bother. 

21 hours ago, Marcomilton7 said:

Will Thailand ever let unvaccinated people in again? I can't have the vaccine for personal reasons 

Two sides of a coin.

Will your country allow you back in unvaccinated, if you wanted to return or had to return ?

To answer your question, you have to comply with all the restrictions and costs associated with them, then you still have the daily numbers of the infected, I believe 10,000 or so per day, but I would add to that, so if you believe Covid won't affect your health for personal reasons, come on down, not much happening here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HeijoshinCool said:

The very purpose of this forum is to answer questions from folks seeking accurate information. It is not to foist our personal opinions on them without their solicitation, or tell them how wrong are selfish they are.

I simply answered his question with a positive attitude, something this forum lacks at times. What he does with it is his business, not mine, not yours.

There must be some morbid underlying psychological pathology that causes certain people to feel their opinions have more value than other.

I don’t see your unsolicited opinion as any more valid than mine, so please don’t foist unwarranted attacks on me or anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Marcomilton7 said:

Will Thailand ever let unvaccinated people in again? I can't have the vaccine for personal reasons 

If they are health reasons say so, or are you one of the 'chosen ones' ? You may need to show you have been double vaccinated to enter many establishments including airlines and stop over airports.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Man, did you leave yourself open there, or what?

Enough said......

Actually, that came from my Fox News loving friend in Pattaya. His exact words. I was a bit stunned, but he wants all to get jabbed so his life can go back to the way it was.

Enough said.....

19 minutes ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

You beat me to it, sadly there are many on this forum with the same attributes as you describe!!

If you were to go back and look at my posts over time, you would notice that the likes/thanks to sad/confused ratio is typically about 7 to 1.

Not to pat myself on the back (there are other posters with similar ratios), rather to show that, actually, the people you and I are discussing are a small minority.

But they are vocal and usually obnoxious, which is why they seem to be large in number. They often start their replies with such nuggets as, Your (sic) wrong! or You are lying.....

• Like 1