To BITE the Bullet. How many of us are, these days, biting the bullet, and just hoping that things will improve soon, before our lives are ended, even without experiencing any further pleasure, just waiting for the world to recuperate?.

GammaGlobulin

7 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Just the thought of this causes me to become limp, and not even interested in screwing, by which I mean that I have lost my lust, and have lost my libido.

This virus has definitely affected my libido, BIG TIME.

Summary of post: "The world is ending... my wiener is soft!! BIG TIME" ?

Seriously? ????????

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I always used to pretend I hadn't.

Even when the guy was telling me what a good and trustworthy girl she was.

And she was gesticulating improper suggestions from behind his back. 

Then there were the girls that would take calls from their bf/husband while they were on top of me.

I encountered several that liked doing that.

Some people never get over their Western wifes cheating on them and to get revenge and equality , they enjoy inflicting the pain onto other people .

The guy whom I was referring to, his U.K wife cheated on him as well , so to deal with the pain, he used to try and make others feel it as well .

Must be horrible to be in that position . 

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Some people never get over their Western wifes cheating on them and to get revenge and equality , they enjoy inflicting the pain onto other people .

The guy whom I was referring to, his U.K wife cheated on him as well , so to deal with the pain, he used to try and make others feel it as well .

Must be horrible to be in that position . 

the other approach is to make sure others do not feel the same pain by not inflicting pain on others... 

• Like 2

I am accustomed to traveling alot, leaving the country at least 3 or 4 times a year, for a month of longer many times. So, this has been horrible. I am feeling stir crazy.  Fortunately we are leaving soon, and will be away for a long time. Hope by the time we return the zombie apocalypse consciousness has subsided. No doubt the deliberate effort on the part of the so called leaders to make the masses super paranoid has paid off. And the shutdowns have dramatically increased poverty, homelessness, suicide, and unemployment, and they have succeeded in bringing unhappiness to the people. Everything has changed. You would have to live in a bubble to not see it.

Nothing will ever be the same, but in many places things are getting back to normal. No more outdoor mask wearing in the US, few even wearing masks indoors. A friend went to 2 concerts last week. One with 20,000 people, and the other with 70,000 people (the Rolling Stones again- yikes!). Not a mask in sight. It seems worse here, because they want it to seem worse. It stops the thought of protests, and that helps when their approval rating is hovering a 1%.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nothing improves, life only gets worse.

We've already seen the best of days.

IMO gets more true every time I watch local tv, and I go out of my way to avoid watching what they call "news" on local tv. So called "news" on radio makes me despair for the human race.

The music I mostly like is decades old and the tv shows I like are likewise.

Getting so bad out there I don't even go out unless I have to, or I'm driving to the countryside where I can commune with nature untainted by humanity.

I know everyone thinks life was better in the "good old days", but I really think that in my case life was better when I was a youth, and endless possibilities existed in the future. That hope seems to me to have died in a culture of greed and social media.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Depends on the relationship . 

If you are in a proper relationship then she would be your partner .

If you just hire her for the duration of your stay , she would be a temporary  employee 

Ya think they believe in "proper relationships"?

I don't think anyone believes in them anymore, as they seem to get divorced for any stupid reason. I know someone got divorced because her husband was boring.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know everyone thinks life was better in the "good old days", but I really think that in my case life was better when I was a youth, and endless possibilities existed in the future. That hope seems to me to have died in a culture of greed and social media.

Life was best for me between 2009 and 2019.

I was in Thailand, there was plenty of action, and no restrictions.

Sadly my health went downhill sharply in 2019, but I guess everyone has to accept getting old. 

I would have never predicted the best years of my life would start at age 52!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Nothing will ever be the same, but in many places things are getting back to normal. No more outdoor mask wearing in the US, few even wearing masks indoors. A friend went to 2 concerts last week. One with 20,000 people, and the other with 70,000 people (the Rolling Stones again- yikes!). Not a mask in sight. It seems worse here, because they want it to seem worse. It stops the thought of protests, and that helps when their approval rating is hovering a 1%.

Better watch out- the "must wear mask" posters will be on your case.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Wish I could have had some like that. Mine rarely showed any "respect", and never pretended that it was better than it was.

Mind you, I wasn't there to make them happy.

Anyway, however meaningless it was, it was several hundreds of % better than what I had from my western partner.

A little tip for you .

If you make the girls happy, they often come back for more .

A bit like a job really , if her car breaks down and she calls a mechanic who can fix it , she will call the same mechanic again .

If the mechanic has no idea how the car engine works and cannot fix it, she will go elsewhere 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Life was best for me between 2009 and 2019.

I was in Thailand, there was plenty of action, and no restrictions.

Sadly my health went downhill sharply in 2019, but I guess everyone has to accept getting old. 

I would have never predicted the best years of my life would start at age 52!

LIfe for me was the best in my 20s as I traveled the world ( I even visited Thailand in 1974 ), and most importantly I wasn't involved in any way with a woman. First thing I did in my 30s was get involved and life was on the downhill ever since, though LOS before I got married was pretty good.

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

A little tip for you .

A bit like a job really , if her car breaks down and she calls a mechanic who can fix it , she will call the same mechanic again .

If the mechanic has no idea how the car engine works and cannot fix it, she will go elsewhere 

As if I cared whether I saw one again or not. Plenty of new ones to meet. However, I did have the same girl for 8 years which was nice because I could spend more time at the beach. After she married a richer guy I just found another.

If I had actually cared, I'd have married one.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do like to have social friends , although if you just want somewhere to put your knob into , a one hour liaison would be the better option and then you don't need any social interaction 

Not so. If going to the beach taking one was a good idea as the ones at the islands were in places I didn't stay, like Lamai, and more expensive. They also came in useful for looking after the bags while I found a nice place to stay, which could take up to an hour.

8 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

To "bite the bullet" is to “accept the inevitable impending hardship and endure the resulting pain with fortitude”

I knew I was going to be biting the bullet by clicking on this thread 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

A little tip for you .

That reminded me of the time I was having a problem with the current girl, and I talked about it with a friend back home on e mail. his reply gave me the advice of buying her flowers and taking her out for a nice dinner 555555555555555

I didn't have the heart to tell him that the actual solution was to say sawatdee and look for another.

Besides, he didn't know that ( IMO ) Thai BGs don't care about flowers, unless they are pictures on money.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so. If going to the beach taking one was a good idea as the ones at the islands were in places I didn't stay, like Lamai, and more expensive. They also came in useful for looking after the bags while I found a nice place to stay, which could take up to an hour.

She would fall into the category of temporary relationship .

Do they charge the normal daily rates or do they give a special discounted weekly rate ?

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

She would fall into the category of temporary relationship .

Do they charge the normal daily rates or do they give a special discounted weekly rate ?

Of course she was temporary- what else would she be?

Not allowed to discuss specifics on here ( forum rules ) so you'll have to use your imagination.

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you stating that you've been having sexually relationships with forum posters partners whilst they have been abroad ?

Probably not for much longer. Someone, may be several, will put two and two together. Whether or not the answer is four, they will react. It is quite difficult to speak when your jaw is wired up, and your fingers bandaged!

For making boasts like that he would rather deserve it!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Having been in Thailand for the entire Covid Era, if there is anything that irritates me, it's the flip flopping as the situation changes. Gyms are open, then closed, then opened again, then closed again. Restaurants are open for dine-in, then closed, then open again, then closed again. Three times since April 2020 shops have been forced shut. Minor irritations in the grand scheme, perhaps, but irritations nonetheless.

Being one with a little too much empathy, it has been painful to watch shop after shop get shuttered, its owner throwing in the towel. More painful has been watching the sidewalks of Bangkok and Pattaya fill up early evening with folks with no place to sleep other than rough.

I came into Covid healthy and financially flush, and when Covid ends---or we simply come to terms with its Sword of Damocles presence---I'll exit the same way. My biggest problem was boredom; other folks biggest problem was far far worse, so I know I'm luckier than many.

As for normal, I think there really will be a 'new normal'. The world we knew in 2019 is gone forever. Covid is part, perhaps a major part of how the world has changed, but other issues have popped in that say it's all going to be different now, from travel to work to health concerns to xenophobia to politics to business to globalization (or not) to the environment.....

The New World is:

-less globalized

-more vertically integrated companies or with captive local suppliers

-more tribal/fear of 'others'

-much less patient (see increasing incidences of road rage and flight rage)

-less belief in science and more in myth, superstition and the embrace of---even pride in---willful ignorance, kind of Dark Ages 2.0

-less belief in democracy, a greater acceptance of authoritarianism

-smaller cities, as work-from-home and fear of crowded places disperses humanity

-more fear of flying and overall less travel

-an obviously changing physical environment with more floods, droughts, excessive heat and excessive cold, major storms

-even greater migratory flows of people as some economies and environments have been/are being decimated

-a much greater concentration of personal wealth than ever (Bezos, Zuckerberg, Musk, Arnault, Putin + about 15 others are now worth more than half of all humanity combined)

-a much greater concentration of corporate wealth (Apple is now worth more than the top 100 UK listed companies combined)

Humans are adaptable and will adjust, but life is going to be less pleasant than it was, and we likely return to the historical mean that is a lot closer to Hobbes' "nasty, brutish and short" than a Walt Disney world of peace and love. There will be more international disputes, more racism, brushfire wars, armament buildups, the occasional genocide or Rwanda/Cambodia 'incidents, more mass slaughter (the US will share its penchant for that with other nations), and likely a new plague (since 1980 we've had more than at any time in human history----HIV, Hep C, SARS, MERS, Covid, Avian Flu, Swine Flu, West Nile Virus, Ebola, etc.)

You'll be blocked or ghosted soon!

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Better watch out- the "must wear mask" posters will be on your case.

That is a historical footnote that now that Vax rates are so high and the numbers are finally dropping

Barely any masking at all right now. Thankfully. Can't wait to get away from the extreme paranoia. 

• Thanks 1