To BITE the Bullet. How many of us are, these days, biting the bullet, and just hoping that things will improve soon, before our lives are ended, even without experiencing any further pleasure, just waiting for the world to recuperate?.

GammaGlobulin

For me personally, my life hasn't been all that different. a quite life in Jomtien with a partner, not doing the sexpat bar scene or supporting a village in Issan.

A few friends are not around, and not going out for drinks a couple of times a week. Otherwise, so long as restaurants and the condo pool are open, its life as usual.

Edited by Peterw42
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

After being in Thailand  this whole time that covids been here, I can tell you I have met many, who talk about their Teraks in other countries.  Yeah!  They aint been waiting.  I found them to be cleaner, and hungrier (not for food).  It's been a great time for guys like me who stayed in country when everyone else ran back to their countries  in fear. 

Obviously, this is home for you as it is for quite a number of fellows - who didn't find the need to run off to wherever in the COVID era.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

After being in Thailand  this whole time that covids been here, I can tell you I have met many, who talk about their Teraks in other countries.  Yeah!  They aint been waiting.  I found them to be cleaner, and hungrier (not for food).  It's been a great time for guys like me who stayed in country when everyone else ran back to their countries  in fear.

and every day that passes, I wish I'd been there myself to enjoy it.

PS I didn't run away from the nasty bugs- I had been gone a long while before the world even heard of covid.

45 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I must be a really nice guy. I really despise women like that. When I was on tinder I dated a cosplayer who was also a streamer. She'd get those virtual gifts that can be monetized. I banged her after the first date of course and one day while she was streaming she decided to introduce me as her "friend". There was one of her followers who was going to come from Germany and meet her (a guy in 30's about 10 years younger than me). When I appeared on her stream he started asking me if I'm gay and some other stuff. So instead of straight up telling him I'm actually banging your future wife (they married info provided by Facebook) I actually felt sorry for him and remained polite. Then there was this other girl who was 2 months away from settling in UK with her future husband. 

Seriously trash of the earth and it has nothing to do with covid. You can always find women like that and they don't deserve my dck. I went condomless every time and fortunately survived.

You are behaving in a similar fashion to what they behaved in and you need to think about your own actions before you label other people as being trashy

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Even a sexy young thing, for me, after being quarantined for so many months, means absolutely nothing to me.

This virus has definitely affected my libido, BIG TIME.

Sounds like a blessing, since they will not reopen Thailand's sleazy entertainment venues [for foreigners].

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are behaving in a similar fashion to what they behaved in and you need to think about your own actions before you label other people as being trashy

I don't disagree, but at least I was genuinely single and you don't find about the others on the first date, so maybe your comment is a bit over the top.

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Even posting/boasting about "banging other peoples future wifes without a condom" . Are you trying to empower yourself or improve your own ego or something ?

Yes. Why does this upset you?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Not upset, just not the kind of thing that I want to be reading on forums

Its a forum, it's covid and even worse I'm married. I'm reminiscing and sharing. I also replied to a poster who posted in similar fashion. Why don't you go after him a bit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Its a forum, it's covid and even worse I'm married. I'm reminiscing and sharing. I also replied to a poster who posted in similar fashion. Why don't you go after him a bit.

There was a felang whom I used to know who took great pleasure in telling other people that he'd "banged their g/f /Wife. 

He used to stand their and tell them and enjoy watching them both feel unconformable . 

He often used to lie about it as well . 

Lying that he'd "banged" someone .

Horrible insecure little guy with major issues .

The bar girls who he had actually been with used to laugh and wave their little finger at him 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There was a felang whom I used to know who took great pleasure in telling other people that he'd "banged their g/f /Wife. 

He used to stand their and tell them and enjoy watching them both feel unconformable . 

He often used to lie about it as well . 

Lying that he'd "banged" someone .

Horrible insecure little guy with major issues .

The bar girls who he had actually been with used to laugh and wave their little finger at him 

I had expected you to say:

The bar girls used to laugh at this guy for waving his little finger at them, before they fell down laughing, and let him in.

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

I had expected you to say:

The bar girls used to laugh at this guy for waving his little finger at them, before they fell down laughing, and let him in.

It was the bar girls who used to wave their little finger at him and giggle among themselves 

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sometimes, bar girls have an amazing sense of humor.

Being a bar girl is not easy.

Sometimes, a sense of humor is all they got left.

Because, a bar girl must show respect, even on her back, while she tells her client....lie after lie.

Give me more.

I love it.

Harder, Dear.

You must have chosen an expensive one , mine usually tell me to hurry up because my 30 minutes is nearly up and that she would charge by the full hour rather than just extra minutes  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

likely a new plague (since 1980 we've had more than at any time in human history----HIV, Hep C, SARS, MERS, Covid, Avian Flu, Swine Flu, West Nile Virus, Ebola, etc.)

I ( and others ) have been saying on this very forum ( before corona ) that nature may be going to deal with human overpopulation, as it seems humans won't.

I, for one, expect another, and another, and another after that, till we stop destroying our environment.

I do believe that the planet is a living organism ( Gaia ) and that she has had enough of us behaving badly.

19 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sometimes, bar girls have an amazing sense of humor.

Sometimes, a sense of humor is all they got left.

Because, a bar girl must show respect, even on her back, while she tells her client....lie after lie.

Give me more.

I love it.

Harder, Dear.

Wish I could have had some like that. Mine rarely showed any "respect", and never pretended that it was better than it was.

Mind you, I wasn't there to make them happy.

Anyway, however meaningless it was, it was several hundreds of % better than what I had from my western partner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1