To BITE the Bullet. How many of us are, these days, biting the bullet, and just hoping that things will improve soon, before our lives are ended, even without experiencing any further pleasure, just waiting for the world to recuperate?.

GammaGlobulin

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

and you think fat is a type of crazy?

I have spent probably 16 or 17 of that 19 months literally locked down in my house in Melbourne Australia the most locked down city in the world.  

The point being not many options for women in any case. Been with her for 10 years and happy to have been so. 

As it happens, given vaccination rates, today is the last day of full lockdown though thankfully I can still work from home so if I can just bring her here or go there I am a happy man.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO gets more true every time I watch local tv, and I go out of my way to avoid watching what they call "news" on local tv. So called "news" on radio makes me despair for the human race.

The music I mostly like is decades old and the tv shows I like are likewise.

Getting so bad out there I don't even go out unless I have to, or I'm driving to the countryside where I can commune with nature untainted by humanity.

I know everyone thinks life was better in the "good old days", but I really think that in my case life was better when I was a youth, and endless possibilities existed in the future. That hope seems to me to have died in a culture of greed and social media.

I hear you man, but that is seriously doom saying. We make our own reality, it is gonna get better...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I have spent probably 16 or 17 of that 19 months literally locked down in my house in Melbourne Australia the most locked down city in the world.  

The point being not many options for women in any case. Been with her for 10 years and happy to have been so. 

As it happens, given vaccination rates, today is the last day of full lockdown though thankfully I can still work from home so if I can just bring her here or go there I am a happy man.

Yeah! Have heard such nice things abt Melbourne... wonder how many places have been forced out of business... and you are skinny? yeah yeah!!.. though i have found that most skinny people are pretty neurotic... nervous people.. and rather annoying but I guess it keeps the metabolism kicking better than contentment.. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you stating that you've been having sexually relationships with forum posters partners whilst they have been abroad ?

I've had lots  of partners here where by the ladies tell me they have a bf in another country, but they can't return due to covid, and their bf doesn't  send enogh money, and they have an itch!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Obviously, this is home for you as it is for quite a number of fellows - who didn't find the need to run off to wherever in the COVID era.

Some actually  plan better than others.  Sorry, even the GO GO ladies have been easy this whole time, and when I say easy we are talking LT for what ST would be.  When tthe global news said, that the virus is in China and speading fast, like an epidemic,  one should have put 2+2 together, and said.. Chinese!... they eat anything,  they are unsanitary,  and unhygienic,  hence how the virus spread, and they go to Thailand  is masses.  They will make it impossible  for people to travel on a global scale.  Now where would I rather be trapped?  1. In Thailand?  or 2. In a boring place?  Well simple enough.  Thailand  it was.  I been here enjoying so much, an more than when it's packed, and not so many mongers bringing  disease.  Sorry that the ladies don't care or have loyalty.  Hate the culture  not the consumer. 

8 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sometimes, bar girls have an amazing sense of humor.

Being a bar girl is not easy.

Sometimes, a sense of humor is all they got left.

Being a bar girl is not easy.

Because, a bar girl must show respect, even on her back, while she tells her client....lie after lie.

Give me more.

I love it.

Harder, Dear.

Among other such qualities, they're gifted in the theatrical arts. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Yep, but not a professional, and I know who it is....

When I joined this forum it was quite active, lots of topic turnover, and some great OPs with good writing. GiGi's are bizarre, boring, and poorly composed.

No offense "GiGi."

You gotta tell it as you see it.

Otherwise, you would not be true to yourself,

And, others would despise you for pulling punches.

I thank you for being polite as you denigrate, disparage and downgrade me.

Few are half so polite as you....

Therefore, thank you!

By the way, I am not asking you to provide me with undue flattery.

Far from it.

However, what I would really like to know is... if my writing might remind you, only barely, of the writing of Philip Roth.

Maybe just a little?

Please don't worry about hurting my feelings, if you might think that Roth is in a different class, than I.

Thank you.

Most guys don't know too much about Roth.

https://www.pw.org/content/the_art_of_reading_philip_roth_turning_sentences_around

More, is the pity.

I have read Roth for more than 50 years.

If you want to know how to write a paragraph, then read Roth.

I realize that most of you are better writers than I, however you are not 10 percent of Roth.

So, then, what does this make you?

Just 10 percent of a Roth?

If you want to know how to write, then read Philip Roth.

Or, if you want to know how to JO, then read Philip Roth.

Take care, my friends....

Because, I love you ALL.

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If Roth had never published, and today sent in any MS he had ever written to any literary agent in New York, it would not make it past the screener.

10 minutes ago, HeijoshinCool said:

If Roth had never published, and today sent in any MS he had ever written to any literary agent in New York, it would not make it past the screener.

You mean that screeners today are too busy joking off, rather than reading important literature? 

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

And the WINNER!

in the category of the  longest and most torchered  Tread title  ,,,,,,

Envelope please,

No suspense there, we already know the winner.....

GiGi's titles are longer than most people's posts.

11 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Most guys don't know too much about Roth.

https://www.pw.org/content/the_art_of_reading_philip_roth_turning_sentences_around

More, is the pity.

I have read Roth for more than 50 years.

If you want to know how to write a paragraph, then read Roth.

I realize that most of you are better writers than I, however you are not 10 percent of Roth.

So, then, what does this make you?

Just 10 percent of a Roth?

Or, if you want to know how to JO, then read Philip Roth.

Take care, my friends....

Because, I love you ALL.

I have better things to do than read someone like Roth, like tell you that I have better things to do than read someone like Roth.

16 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Yeah! Have heard such nice things abt Melbourne... wonder how many places have been forced out of business... and you are skinny? yeah yeah!!.. though i have found that most skinny people are pretty neurotic... nervous people.. and rather annoying but I guess it keeps the metabolism kicking better than contentment.. 

Melbourne is nice but has a 4 month winter. Today lovely and 23. Government support meant difficult for some businesses but most have stayed open. No more lockdowns from here on in. Economy did better than Thailand. 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:25 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Ya think they believe in "proper relationships"?

I don't think anyone believes in them anymore, as they seem to get divorced for any stupid reason. I know someone got divorced because her husband was boring.

You could have contested the divorce . 

You could have taken a game of Contact 4 to the Court case and had a game with the Judge to show him how exciting the game could be and you could have taken your back pack along and asked the judge to keep an eye on it whilst you went to look for something outside and that would have shown him how exciting that could be  

• Confused 1