The new, lower, COVID-19 insurance requirement

AJR3RD

On 10/22/2021 at 6:51 PM, internationalism said:

still premiums quoted are for $100k, should be adjusted shortly and possibly be halved.

Fly emirates and get if included in fare.

Otherwise now it's 1500-2500b per month (depends on departure country) or 15k per year.

There are also many other, more expensive options

I don't know why so many people keep recommending this like it will work for everyone or even most people.  If I were to fly Emirates it would cost me double.  Woohoo look at me, I got free insurance by flying Emirates and it only cost me an extra $1500 on the plane ticket.  What a deal!

no, it doesn't work for everybody or most, but work out for some.

In my case emirates don't cost more than the other my favourite airlines I was comparing to.

Yes, they might be cheaper airlines but I am not interested in them for many important reasons.

I did also mention many other options, which I have also researched and compared.

please do not bother to reply. I have blocked you a long time ago for your aggressive and mindless attitude

16 hours ago, internationalism said:

no, it doesn't work for everybody or most, but work out for some.

In my case emirates don't cost more than the other my favourite airlines I was comparing to.

Yes, they might be cheaper airlines but I am not interested in them for many important reasons.

I did also mention many other options, which I have also researched and compared.

please do not bother to reply. I have blocked you a long time ago for your aggressive and mindless attitude

Cool story.  If you blocked me then why are you replying to a post you supposedly can't see?