Sinopharm booster in pattaya (3rd shot)

CrossBones

I have seen a number of articles stating that those who had two sinopharm shots can get a booster shot.

In chiang mai  they are  offering only  Astra as the booster

In Pattaya can i get a third sinopharm as the booster? Any ideas? thank you

they have only just started boosters for the general population in October, for risk groups.

I would not expect it available yet for foreigners.

If you had your shots in pattaya, do enquire with your hospital when and what booster they will offer. Probably they don't know answer yet, too early into this program.

You can also try to register on chula institute website, they have also an application. They use to be opened for registration only on Wednesdays morning from 10am and they had only limited slots each time. Cost 777b. Probably still need to travel to bangkok to get shot, but maybe their network is expanded now to pattaya.

I don't think you will be allowed to get it within 6 months from the second shot. Some 60% of population is not vaccinated yet

If you're in Pattaya now, go to the stadium in chayapreuk 2 and try your luck there. I got an astra 3rd booster there today after 2 Sinovac. If you don't want astra see what else they've got. Out of curiosity, why don't you want it?

Edited by bradiston

20 hours ago, CrossBones said:

I prefer to take the sinopharm thats made in the wuhan institute...... They know their stuff over there

They should they made it dah

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

If you're in Pattaya now, go to the stadium in chayapreuk 2 and try your luck there. I got an astra 3rd booster there today after 2 Sinovac. If you don't want astra see what else they've got. Out of curiosity, why don't you want it?

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

I want a vaccine made by the same organization that made the virus. I figured then, they will have the best vaccine  ????

An unhelpful, troll post has been reported and removed.

People have varying reasons for wanting a particular vaccine.  Sometimes it is because of health concerns.   Please keep the discussion civil and on topic.