Covid-19 Vaccine Passport. 2 - AZ. One Thai. One UK

Gee Bangkok

Hi Guys

Anyone got a vaccine passport here in Thailand. One Vaccine given in Bangkok, one given in London UK. 

I've applied through the MorProm app, which I can see my Thai vaccination. I've uploaded my certificate of vaccination from the UK. 

Anyone have any experience with this one? 

Thanks for any help. 

Cheers 

Gee

To follow up this.. 

I contacted Division of Communicable Diseases and the hospital where I had the vaccine here. 

And I contacted the NHS in the UK. 

And simply you can't get a vaccine passport. When you have had two vacancies in 2 different country's. 

The UK are working on that. Possibly an international passport in the future. 

Cheers 

5 hours ago, treetops said:

Try the IATA travel pass app.  It sounds like this is something it should be doing.

The IATA travel pass appears to be for getting onto a flight of a participating airline. The OP, it seems, is currently in Thailand and and is probably inquiring about a vaccine passport for use in Thailand where it may be required for domestic travel or access to specified places.

The IATA Travel Pass app is now available for download on the Apple Store and Google Play but travelers will not be able to use it unless their airline is part of a trial. If your airline is participating in one of these trials, they can provide you with instructions on how to use IATA Travel Pass.

Source: https://www.iata.org/en/programs/passenger/travel-pass/

P.S. The app does not work at the moment on my Android phone.

Edited by Puccini
Added postscipt

7 hours ago, Puccini said:

The IATA travel pass appears to be for getting onto a flight of a participating airline. The OP, it seems, is currently in Thailand and and is probably inquiring about a vaccine passport for use in Thailand where it may be required for domestic travel or access to specified places.

IATA have requested governments, airlines, laboratories and travellers to contribute and if the respective governments and labs do, then the app may pull together the two separate jabs and give a solution - just thinking out loud as I don't know their intentions, but an international system would be the most likely option to do what the OP requires.

If it does become a standard then I'm sure it could be used internally as well as across borders.

Access codes are available on line, or I gave a couple on here a few weeks ago, if the OP searches in my posts and wants to have a look.

Thanks for that guys.... 

I've downloaded the app... Like you say.. Not working at the moment. 

I will try again in a couple of weeks. I will try my 2 vaccines certificates and follow up on this one. . I'm sure I'm not the only person to have had two vacancies in 2 different country's. 

Something International would be a good thing. 

Cheers 

Gee

52 minutes ago, Gee Bangkok said:

Not working at the moment.

The way I read their bumf you have to have booked a flight:-

"To use IATA Travel Pass a passenger must be traveling on an airline that is trialing or using the app. If this is the case the airline will send the passenger a code to download."