Re-entry stamp/permit for a retirement extension.

Is Thai immigration still giving the re-entry stamp? And if so, if someone departs the country and has several months remaining on their retirement ext + the re-entry, can they just fly back into Thailand like we used to do pre-covid lockdown, or do they still have to apply for some other permit to enter?

I'm not asking about covid insurance/tests....just whether the existing visa ext + re-entry is still accepted?

35 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Yes, still issued and accepted for re-entry.  But you will also need currently a COE or as of Nov 1st a "Thailand Pass".

OK, so still need to apply for the Thailand Pass. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

Also if you had Covid vaccine shts here then get the Vaccince passport cost is 50baht and lasts one year, you will also need Covid Insurance for $3million US

I'm in Thailand now but weighing up my options for when I make a trip to Australia sometime in the not too distant future. I suppose the longer I put it off the more relaxed regulations will become (provided there's not another wave of some new super strain) Can I get the vaccine PP online, or in provinces, or is it in BKK?

18 hours ago, grain said:

I'm in Thailand now but weighing up my options for when I make a trip to Australia sometime in the not too distant future. I suppose the longer I put it off the more relaxed regulations will become (provided there's not another wave of some new super strain) Can I get the vaccine PP online, or in provinces, or is it in BKK?

They can be obtained in Pattaya by appointment. My appointment is tomorrow.

19 hours ago, grain said:

Can I get the vaccine PP online, or in provinces, or is it in BKK?

It can be applied for online but the last time I looked at the requirements mailing the international vaccination certificate was not available.

If outside Bangkok you can apply for it a the local Department of Public Health office for a fee of 50 baht.