any body been to rayong or chanchaburi. is it like pattaya

yogi yogi

12 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Not too bad. About 40km. Our experience is that the beach closest to chantaburi isn't very nice. Kinda a mud flat.

Depends on where you are in krabi!

40k is a long way .  am guessing from krabi town to ao nang its about 25k  that is about the max im willing to travel to go to a beach

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, yogi yogi said:

40k is a long way .  am guessing from krabi town to ao nang its about 25k  that is about the max im willing to travel to go to a beach

Downtown Krabi to Ao Nang is about 16km.  Krabi is a very nice town.  the fresh market there is packed with great seafood!!

51 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

This is a great beach for walking!

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/TNBMty9YYw6eJvFm6

thanks and it looks like its not far from rayong. wide and flat i hope at least during low tide worth a look . once one goes to vietnam and sees how long and flat the beaches are their. one gets hooked near danang vietnam thier are like 25km of FLAT  long beach

22 minutes ago, yogi yogi said:

thanks and it looks like its not far from rayong. wide and flat i hope at least during low tide worth a look . once one goes to vietnam and sees how long and flat the beaches are their. one gets hooked near danang vietnam thier are like 25km of FLAT  long beach

Wide and flat for kilometers except at extreme high tides.

On 11/4/2021 at 6:32 AM, Jeffr2 said:

Wide and flat for kilometers except at extreme high tides.

just to confirm where is this wide and flat beach for kilometers u speak of i might go thier.  maybe some hotels their with a swimming pool and or gym?  and i can go to rayong during day on moto for supplies

Edited by yogi yogi

2 hours ago, yogi yogi said:

just to confirm where is this wide and flat beach for kilometers u speak of i might go thier.  maybe some hotels their with a swimming pool and or gym?  and i can go to rayong during day on moto for supplies

Laem Mae Ping. Near the Marriott.

Edited by Jeffr2
  • Like 1