Altcoins and Tokens to keep an eye on

With SHIB hitting all new highs (turning my initial $100 investment to $1500 and counting) I was thinking, what are some altcoins to keep an eye on for future growth? It think we can all agree that Bitcoin is too expensive to jump into for most, so what are some alternative coins and tokens to watch? I'm thinking BAT (Basic Attention Token), SHIB (of course), ANKR, and others. And just to cover our collective butts, this should not be taken as investment advice as crypto trading is very volatile and you can lose money, etc., etc.. And I'm so not an investment professional, so... yeah.

• Like 2

Seeing all the dumb retail money pouring in to meme dog coins my next 10x+ bet is $Floki and to a lesser extent $Babydoge. They actually have a solid team and white paper and spending a lot on advertising. Including London buses and Dubai airport. For a more serious longterm bet I have a small bag of $Vex - velorex. UK based team they are going to launch crypto atm's and wallets and debit cards at low fees shortly. Still very early with a $5 million market cap but potentially huge returns on the long term. Eth, Ltc and Doge also looking good at the moment. I'm not professional either...

• Like 1

ENJ, LTC, KCS, ADA, DOT, XRP, HBAR, LINK, XTZ, BAT, SNTVT among others have all performed well for me, especially if you are keeping an eye on the technicals and accumulating and taking profits appropriately. It's all about risk management.

• Thanks 1

My friend put it all on black and doubled his money in only a second, I’m about to do the same, but do your own research and this is not financial advice, but I really think there is something to this strategy, because almost half the people who bet on black also doubled their money!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Eureka (erk) is on the cusp of huge things happening.  Within a week or two they will have eurekawrap in which you can wrap and trade any coin you like on the one platform (eurekax.io.)   This guy on YouTube can better explain it.   https://youtu.be/TmWnYCfB1Lo

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2021 at 5:02 AM, Bigz said:

Seeing all the dumb retail money pouring in to meme dog coins my next 10x+ bet is $Floki and to a lesser extent $Babydoge.

$Floki is definitely going to see a lot of pump and dump action.  Get in on the ground floor, ride the rocket up and jump off before it blows up. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

$Floki is definitely going to see a lot of pump and dump action.  Get in on the ground floor, ride the rocket up and jump off before it blows up. 

I can't find floki on Binance - had this issue the 1st time I bought shib but was able to solve it but can't remember how now. any thoughts?

also, shib is sliding but still "up" from purchase - think it will get back to0.0008xxx or higher?

8 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

I can't find floki on Binance - had this issue the 1st time I bought shib but was able to solve it but can't remember how now. any thoughts?

also, shib is sliding but still "up" from purchase - think it will get back to0.0008xxx or higher?

There are some sites where you can exchange tokens(for a fee of course).  You could buy some other token available to you and exchange it for the one you want.  You don't need an account, no KYC.

This is one of them:

Best Crypto Exchange | Top Cryptocurrency Rates and Fees | ChangeNOW

Edited by rwill

39 minutes ago, rwill said:

There are some sites where you can exchange tokens(for a fee of course).  You could buy some other token available to you and exchange it for the one you want.  You don't need an account, no KYC.

This is one of them:

Best Crypto Exchange | Top Cryptocurrency Rates and Fees | ChangeNOW

well, that site adds a new wrinkle - it lists 4 different USDT and 2 different FLOKI cryptos

On 11/1/2021 at 3:38 AM, mrwebb8825 said:

I'd rather not go through the PITA process of opening a new trading account if it can be avoided.

I 100% agree, but my "group" is saying that binance has a lot of issues and I should start to think of another platform to move everything onto. I dread the thought of having to do this though. 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2021 at 11:02 PM, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

I bought Floki last week and sold it yesterday. 

Last week, I bought The Sandbox SAND when Zuccerburg talked about the Metaverse. I bought for 70c and had sell orders for $1.50, $2, $2.50, and $3. The last order went through this morning and I moved the profits into BTC. This is the way I do it -  follow the narrative. 

DOT is going to go to $70-80 this month. I bought at $3/4 last September. 

I've been staking it for 12% on Kraken so now got a nice stack. I am going to take part in the parachain auctions in a few days, supporting Moonbeam and Bifrost. 

On the Kusama auctions, I made $5,000 + on every KSM I donated to Moonriver. So many opportunities in the Polkadot ecosystem to make good $$$. 

Unless you want to wait 3 years, cash out profits in a month or two max. 

• Thanks 1

You guys need to get into coins (BEP20 tokens) on the Binance Smart chain,  its the same as Ethereum chain but with x10 lower fees.  Its what Safemoon runs on.  

One coin I made $2000 this week called Ecoin Finance , its a UK Ltd company who are bringing out a wallet/debit card

You can buy it on Trustwallet, Pancakeswap and Poocoin.   Just buy some BNB (Binance coin) to convert and send it to those wallets from Binance first

Edited by SteveJames
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SteveJames said:

You guys need to get into coins (BEP20 tokens) on the Binance Smart chain,  its the same as Ethereum chain but with x10 lower fees.  Its what Safemoon runs on.  

One coin I made $2000 this week called Ecoin Finance , its a UK Ltd company who are bringing out a wallet/debit card

You can buy it on Trustwallet, Pancakeswap and Poocoin.   Just buy some BNB (Binance coin) to convert and send it to those wallets from Binance first

I use that and Pancake swap. 

I used it this last week to buy/sell HIGH/FLOKI/SAFEMOON. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

I 100% agree, but my "group" is saying that binance has a lot of issues and I should start to think of another platform to move everything onto. I dread the thought of having to do this though. 

I've not heard of any issues so Thanks for the heads up. Question: If I own SHIB (bought using Binance) don't I still own SHIB even if Binance crashes and burns? Can crypto be moved from 1 trading platform to another or do you have to liquidate 1st?

15 hours ago, SteveJames said:

15 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I use that and Pancake swap. 

I used it this last week to buy/sell HIGH/FLOKI/SAFEMOON. 

Matter of confusion; I have a drop down menu listed as "Wallet" on Binance.com and use it to see Fiat-Spot where it shows my coins and current crypto money BUT I don't seem to have a "wallet" so I added the extension to get a wallet on Binance Smart Chain. Then I added SHIB and BNB to the platforms and both show 0$ even though they're not 0$ on Binance.com.

22 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I disagree, you could buy $100 of BTC. 

True. But I could take the same $100, purchase SHIB, and because of the low entry point, make more in the long run from that $100. What I mean by too expensive, is that you would need to drop serious money in BTC to see substantial gains. I do recommend putting something in BTC when you can, because that's here to stay.

11 minutes ago, HappyGoLuckyLife said:

True. But I could take the same $100, purchase SHIB, and because of the low entry point, make more in the long run from that $100. What I mean by too expensive, is that you would need to drop serious money in BTC to see substantial gains. I do recommend putting something in BTC when you can, because that's here to stay.

I wouldn't buy SHIB now, I'd buy BTC, as SHIB is way over-priced. 

Keep a look out for new projects, they are the ones to make money on. For example, I got into Solana at $25 just 4 months ago an it's now $228, I've taken profits in $ and BTC. 

Best deals of now, IMHO -  Charli3(C3), Pickle Finance(PICKLE), PHALA, RAYDIUM, EGLD

On 11/3/2021 at 3:02 AM, mrwebb8825 said:

Matter of confusion; I have a drop down menu listed as "Wallet" on Binance.com and use it to see Fiat-Spot where it shows my coins and current crypto money BUT I don't seem to have a "wallet" so I added the extension to get a wallet on Binance Smart Chain. Then I added SHIB and BNB to the platforms and both show 0$ even though they're not 0$ on Binance.com.

You have to manually transfer your coins from binance.com to your Binance smart chain wallet