7,000 international arrivals due at Suvarnabhumi on Monday

webfact

19 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

As Airlines and Swampy will already know the facts about how many international passengers will arrive on 1 November, their credibility will really be shot if its not the 7000 as announced....

Perhaps they'll put 5,000 locals on Thai Air planes, and when they land again will be counted as international arrivals!

Sarcasm alert for the humour devoid,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Dante99 said:

their credibility will really be shot if its not the 7000 as announced....

What is the difference between BS and propaganda? Same same but not so different: Biased information used to control emotions and behavior. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

Some/maybe all of the arriving international flights may be operating under policies of restricted seat filling - empty seat between every passenger. Either required by the Thai authorities or their own company policies. 

Why the 'confused' emoji? What's confusing?

53 minutes ago, Bkktodd said:

One night quarantine isnt so bad. The jetlag will wipe you out  so pretty much the first night in Thailand is useless anyhow

Never had Jet lag flying here from the US, but on the return flight always took 1 day to recover.

Hmm… this nonsense has been going on for years. The Thais will conveniently classify all arrivals as tourists to make their numbers look better. In fact as we see here 7000 of 30000 arrivals are actually tourists. They will also include people on short stop overs as arrivals,. So their boasted “tourist” numbers are largely rubbish.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

As Airlines and Swampy will already know the facts about how many international passengers will arrive on 1 November, their credibility will really be shot if its not the 7000 as announced....

What credibility would that be? ????

20 hours ago, steven100 said:

if you had common sense and just tested at the airport with vaccine certificate they wouldn't have to wait at all.

Common sense and Thailand, especially from The Chuckle Brothers, that's the unelected PM and the unelected DPM is very incompatible.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, misterphil said:

I very much doubt it. I have my flights booked for next month and I was choosing my seat last night on KLM from AMS to BKK and there was only 22 seats occupied. 

So you have got till next month, that means from now till then you are going to be worried the plane will not fill up and the fight will be cancelled.

Feels like Christmas eve....expecting a present of 7000 international arrivals...will we be ecstatic that it's exceeded, pleasantly surprised to get what was asked for, or devastated and embarrassed to get nothing near it....

I'm going the latter but hope I'm wrong as I do love Thailand ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

The amount of people on this forum who can't understand a simple article is staggering

At the same time, why quote passenger numbers and 440 flights only to say that 100 of those are cargo flights ( with no passengers obviously).

It implies that they count the 300 flight crew on those 100 cargo flights in the number of 7000 international tourists/visitors 

Still cant under stand the no quarrantine bit and they are getting away with it.

<deleted>, I am a pfizer vac and 72 hour test neg marched by hazmat wearing probably untested maybe sino vaxed moron into a prison like transport to a similar special destination entrance to have a rod stuck up my nose till it touches areas never ment too, then locked away for 24 hours and paying for it.

I did it in march when i was not vaccinated and everything was open.

All credibility has been lost. Whatever good faith towards these creeps remained, is now gone. So, anything and everything they say is now suspect.

Believe the numbers at your own peril. I think 7000 per day seems grossly exaggerated. 

20211029_095608.jpg

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

All credibility has been lost. Whatever good faith towards these creeps remained, is now gone. So, anything and everything they say is now suspect.

Believe the numbers at your own peril. I think 7000 per day seems grossly exaggerated. 

Earlier I read that airlines have returned 80% of airport slots until the end of March 2022. 

I'm taking that as an indication where this circus is heading to.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:15 PM, mahtin said:

The passengers will arrive on 440 commercial flights consisting of 230 domestic flights, 110 international and 100 cargo flights, 

The Thai logic may be lost on some people.  They may want to read your post again.  

I nearly spit my coffee out reading it.

In any event, 110 international flights, do they know how full they are?  It doesn't matter, to them they will be 100 percent full.

I hope they are but truthfully, i am not so sure.  Time will tell.  ????

1 minute ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Something is missing, they have not mentioned how much money the 7000 "tourists" will spend.

don't you know ,  it's billions of baht every time.    So the 7000 tourists are expected to spend Billions of Thai baht whilst in Thailand.     Lol

• Like 1