7,000 international arrivals due at Suvarnabhumi on Monday

webfact

52 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

And really cheap ice cold beer ????

20180520_165610.jpg

That beer has been sitting in a hot storage room for 18 months.

I actually saw this at the Sandbox in Patong! some people cleaning out a bar, washing the dust off the old stock of bottles. Sure to add a certain "character"

4 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

That beer has been sitting in a hot storage room for 18 months.

I actually saw this at the Sandbox in Patong! some people cleaning out a bar, washing the dust off the old stock of bottles. Sure to add a certain "character"

Fake news...beer was re-stocked daily where I drink

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Confused 1

TG 921 from Frankfurt will be landing in 20 minutes. https://flightaware.com/live/flight/THA921

According to the consistent worries on this site the majority of inbound foreign passengers....

• Are not actual tourists they have work, property, or family in Thailand
  • Wouldn't enjoy a holiday anyway because no entertainment, alcohol service in bars or restaurants,  or open prostitution venues or Discos. 
  • Paperwork or insurance deemed insufficient sent to 14 night ASQ at own expense
  • Sent to "Hospitel" for 14 nights for sitting 2 rows away a positive test passenger
  • Diagnosed covid-19 positive and Hospitalized to be royally fleeced, insurance won't pay

No, actually everything is going to be fine. Immigration back to old tricks probably knock one back for "coming too many times". Customs agents will "pounce" at the slightest chance.

Welcome to the new normal. "Health insurance", PCR tests and 1+ night in SHA+ hotel are never going away.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/THA921

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 15.43.37.png

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Welcome to the new normal. Travel insurance, PCR tests and a night in SHA+ hotel are never going away.

They will if we don't come...seriously thinking of going elsewhere with less restrictions and I have a condo in Thailand I haven't seen for 2 years

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Something is missing, they have not mentioned how much money the 7000 "tourists" will spend.

That's easy. Every tourist will spend the usual ฿5,000,000,000 per day while here on holidays. Accommodation, wining and dining and transport are not included in that figure. 

10 hours ago, Puccini said:

Are the massage parlours open starting 1 November?

I honestly and truly don't know and don't care. Give me a place that serves food and drinks and I'll be happy ????

10 hours ago, Puccini said:

Are the massage parlours open starting 1 November?

Seconds after posting my previous message, I started reading this article. 

So yes, it appears the parlours are open for business. 

7 hours ago, JCP108 said:

I hope someone who arrives late or early posts a report of how their hotel handled the swab. Hard to imagine that process running 24/7. My flight arrives at midnight. 

I am landing in a few hours at Phuket (around 12:30). Today the swab test are being done at the airport.  I will ask about future plans...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rhacsyn said:

I am landing in a few hours at Phuket (around 12:30). Today the swab test are being done at the airport.  I will ask about future plans...

Thanks. But, I'm interested in Bangkok. I know on Phuket they do them at the airport. Completely different process for arrivals to Bangkok. 

Edited by JCP108