Uploading The Required Documents

Amongst all of the comments posted here on the subject of completing the application for the Thailand Pass, I read somewhere that the system was not allowing more than a single page to be uploaded.    If this is fact and they require you to upload the policy document which  could be more than one page, how is it possible to upload the policy.  Or will a certificate of insurance  (single page) be sufficient.

Secondly the application states Visa if any.  Is that the original Non O or the re-entry stamp or maybe both.

Grateful for advice of anyone whohas appplied.

I am also to the stage of applying for the Thailand Pass. 

How can I upload the 3 page declaration form if only 1 page is allowed, or is this not needed, I have filled out the T8 health form, do all these declaration forms need sending for the Thailand Pass.

Any advice please

4 hours ago, ray richards said:

I am also to the stage of applying for the Thailand Pass. 

How can I upload the 3 page declaration form if only 1 page is allowed, or is this not needed, I have filled out the T8 health form, do all these declaration forms need sending for the Thailand Pass.

Any advice please

There is a button on the bottom of some of the upload pages that says something like "Add More". I managed to get all my docs to fit on one sheet by capturing screen shots and stitching them together in Photoshop so I didn't need to "Add More" but someone else may have used that feature, I dunno.

45 minutes ago, stubuzz said:

I didn't think that the T6 and T8 were needed for Thailand Pass.

Supposedly Thailand Pass was going to ask for all of the info needed for those two forms so that you wouldn't need to fill them out and submit them on arrival, but it's not clear to me whether that really happened or not.

I came across this problem when applying for my Non O..When I uploaded more than 1 doc/photo the upload cancelled-out/cleared the previous upload..Argh!  I wrote an e-mail to the Thai Embassy in London about this, & their reply was simply please send in your application, IF we need any more documentation we will contact you...So I'm waiting for the outcome..?