Real estate agents doing their bit to tidy up the streetscape

They always show the photos when the building was new or worse yet the prebuild mockups. Some agents just insert unrelated random pictures.

The footpaths around my place are now all broken with the food delivery using them as a roadway. I'll get smacked sometime I'm certain.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

They always show the photos when the building was new or worse yet the prebuild mockups.

Ever since the graphics got realistic it's a pain, was looking at a place the other day and thinking it's worth the slightly high asking price ... then I had the facepalm moment when it dawned on me exactly what I was looking at 555

The pic at the top is a nice Photoshop job but can't for the life of me figure out why they'd leave part of the wires in like they did.

7 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Ever since the graphics got realistic it's a pain, was looking at a place the other day and thinking it's worth the slightly high asking price ... then I had the facepalm moment when it dawned on me exactly what I was looking at 555

The pic at the top is a nice Photoshop job but can't for the life of me figure out why they'd leave part of the wires in like they did.

Yeah, gotta go to Google street view.

I also like the ones that put the location somewhere it's not or to totally take the <deleted> use default racetrack central Bangkok.

Often, they'll list the address. Put that I to Google maps.

Another ploy...list a condo for 1.6m when really asking 16m. What person that can barely afford 1.6 can dream of 16m? Maybe it's an agent scam to show owners their ads are getting noticed. It's absolutely moronic from consumer perspective

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Especially this one.

At least that one isn't that realistic enough to suck me into thinking I'm looking at a photograph. Some of the ones that are being pumped out now are amazing and take a while to register it's not real.

BTW pretty sure I looked at an ad for that place, using that graphic, in a FB rent/sale group a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

Another ploy...list a condo for 1.6m when really asking 16m. What person that can barely afford 1.6 can dream of 16m? Maybe it's an agent scam to show owners their ads are getting noticed. It's absolutely moronic from consumer perspective

FB is ridiculous for that. Agents really need to up their game IMO, their listings leave a hell of a lot to be desired. Re "agent scam" wouldn't surprise me if they're told to list them like that, same with not naming the property and location (last two I was told that is actually a tactic they use to help stop other agents poaching but can't confirm).