Time for a flu shot?

konaboy

As above - this is the very end of flu season in Thailand, in Thailand flu season starts in early May.

Also government hospitals might not offer it to other than the elderly. Private should be no problem at any age.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

As above - this is the very end of flu season in Thailand, in Thailand flu season starts in early May.

Also government hospitals might not offer it to other than the elderly. Private should be no problem at any age.

I was just to have a flu shot I am 75, but will now wait till springtime.

When is the time for a Pneumonia shot then? and would it be recommendable for me? I am in OK health.

Just now, perconrad said:

I was just to have a flu shot I am 75, but will now wait till springtime.

When is the time for a Pneumonia shot then? and would it be recommendable for me? I am in OK health.

Pneumonia vaccine = anytime after age 65. Season does not matter.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I have never heard of pharmacies here providing vaccination.

At some you are unlikely to find much more than cosmetics.  Believe most private hospitals have Northern Hemisphere flu vaccine available this time of the year but as said Southern is indicated in about April as rainy season starts.  Expect with the lack of international travel/visitors Northern version may be limited currently.  Hope you already have the shingles shot as most effective Shingrix not yet available here - but probably worthwhile getting Zostavax if you have not had.

• Like 1