Five people arrested after allegedly brawling on Pattaya beach

webfact

23 minutes ago, peter zwart said:

Must be farang. You see, nothing but trouble as mr Anutin stated before.

Definately not farang - that would have been a screaming big headline with names and nationalities, you can rest assured as none of that was mentioned it will be local - that is the way of the media here!

11 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Some 30 years go, when  I used to frequent the Marine Bar on Walking Street late at night on Fridays 2 or more ladies of the night invariably started fighting in the street. Great fun to watch with a beer in hand ????????

You sure don't have to go back 30 years to see that.....a very common attraction in Thailand

Nearly 20 yrs ago when I lived in Pattaya there was a beer bar that I had a lot of girlfriends. I never barfined them out if the bar or really bf any women being as I lived there.

Once a month or so I'd bar fine about 6 of them and I'd throw a party on the beach. Either main beach or on off occasion Ban Sare which was nothing. Invariably toward late afternoon we'd all be completely blasted. The girls pent up animosities would come out. First, they'd start throwing food. Then they'd start fighting. Not full on but it was serious.

Then, they'd crash from exhaustion. Then I'd say...I'm not taking you drunken sluts for a party anymore! Then, between 1-3 would apologize and come back to my place to make it up to me and sleep off the half dozen bottles of cheap scotch.

Edited by Chad3000

1 minute ago, Chad3000 said:

Nearly 20 yrs ago when I lived in Pattaya there was a beer bar that I had a lot of girlfriends. Once a month or so I'd bar fine them and I'd throw a party on the beach. Either main beach or on off occasion Ban Sare which was nothing. Invariably toward late afternoon we'd all be completely blasted. The girls pent up animosities would come out. First, they'd start throwing food. Then they'd start fighting. Not full on but it was serious. Then, they'd crash from exhaustion. Then I'd say...I'm not taking you drunken sluts for a party anymore! Then, between 1-3 would apologize and come back to my ace to make it up to me and sleep off the half dozen bottles of cheap scotch.

I've led a sheltered life....

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

You sure don't have to go back 30 years to see that.....a very common attraction in Thailand

Best was usually a coupe of Thai women beating up on some drunk falang man who perhaps couldn't behave himself!