How make 90 day reporting unable find tm6 arrival card

do not find mein tm 6 anymore , they must have many copies of it in 3 extensions since visa 

can i still do a 90 day by post please

i have 

copy picture page

copy last 90 day

copy visa page 

copy last entry stamp

copy of last extension

as well as return envelope with 10? baht stamp?

is there anything else i have to do 

must i send it in person, or can wife take letter to immigration or post office ems or registration to prove the date which i believe must be 14 or is 15  days before the due date?

Any help welcome 

I'm sure you will be ok sending 90 day by EMS post 15 days before due date without a copy of your lost TM6. You may get a note in return envelope about the missing TM6 copy. Yes return envelope with stamps. Keep the EMS Post receipt for proof,  you'll need a filled out TM47 and signed to your list. At CW immigration I have read on here immigration wants the original 90 day notification slip NOT a copy of it mailed. At some point soon you'll need to go to your local police station, they will give you a letter regarding your lost TM6 and take that to immigration for a new TM6.

The TM6 has a number. You need this number to do the 90d report. IMMI wants a copy of the TM6 to see this number corresponds with what you wrote on your 90d form. In case you left the country and came back in, you will receive a new TM6 with an other number. So, that is the reason they want a copy of your TM6.

Do it in person as advised and it will not be an issue. Happened to me in the past on ED visa, and it was no issue at Phuket IO whatsoever. Make the effort to make a trip to Immigration offices. If you ask your wife to do the deed and someone balks you will cause yourself additional grief and worry over what can be completely, intervened in and thus avoided.

I would say to attend a large district IO would be okay but if you've had problems there, and they have a pedant reputation, then take a rider to BKK and CW IO and make a few days of enjoyment of it.

31 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think the will probably deny the mailed in report without a copy of the TM6 card.

It seems to me some people think the TM6 card is not important. People seem to lose or misplace them all of the time. Mine is safely stapled in my passport on used page. I also have copies saved on my computer and backed on Google drive and on my backup portable hard drive.

Same for copies of my passport pages and all other important documents.

Yes probably so, I've lost mine once and did the police station letter thing then to immigration, never tried 90 day by post without a copy of tm6.  I use a staple as well now with copies photos etc...... never again lose !

43 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Yes probably so, I've lost mine once and did the police station letter thing then to immigration, never tried 90 day by post without a copy of tm6.  I use a staple as well now with copies photos etc...... never again lose !

Mine is the old style big TM6 card. It is taped together after it fell apart from being folded for so many years. The scan I use to print out when needed is when it fell apart and you can see the tear in it.

• Like 2

I have lost tm6 twice past 1.5years. They use to staple it but now it gets lost easily. First time I did not take a picture of it and did 90 days report by mail without it. Just put to the report it is missing. No problem at all and got the report done without it. They do not ask or look it at the departure either. 

Second time I had a photo of it when departing again from Suvarnabhumi. They did not ask about it. Did not have to do new one either or show a photo of the old one.

I take photo of it now and if they ask it I show it. I dont care about the physical one. They said years back they wont use it anymore soon because they have a digital system coming.

Edited by Topah
  • Sad 1