do i need to fill out the gophupet.com regstration to fly to phuket domestically

yogi yogi

im flying to phuket from bkk soon. i see online a requirement to fill out the gophupet.com registration online.  i have no clue how to do this.  maybe this form is for sandbox people and not for domestic travellers who have already completed thier quarantine and testing elsewhere?? im worried that the airline wont let me board without this form completed?  has anyone flown to phuket lately. is the gophupet.com form necessary for me to fill out..  thanks

17 hours ago, yogi yogi said:

i have no clue how to do this.

What specifically is your problem with the registration process? Chances are someone can help.

It is indeed for domestic travelers. What I can't tell you, however, is how strictly it is still being enforced right now.

If it's still required, airline staff at check-in or at the boarding gate should remind you to register, which you'd then need to do on the spot. You wouldn't be the only one who has "forgotten" to do it before going to the airport.

6 hours ago, Caldera said:

What specifically is your problem with the registration process? Chances are someone can help.

It is indeed for domestic travelers. What I can't tell you, however, is how strictly it is still being enforced right now.

If it's still required, airline staff at check-in or at the boarding gate should remind you to register, which you'd then need to do on the spot. You wouldn't be the only one who has "forgotten" to do it before going to the airport.

im hearing from others the airport staff is telling people to register for gophupet but not forcing you to do so. i would assume it depends on the airline. some are strict others dont want to play policeman. im hearing from multiple people that they arent asked about it at all. at check in

• 2 weeks later...

I flew BKK to HKT on Sunday the 21st with Vietjet.  I had filled out the gophuget page before flying, but my Thai girlfriend did not.  During check-in at BKK, the airlines did not mention it at all.  In the air, the air hostesses came around with a QR code for you to scan in the air (where there's no internet service??) which linked to the gophuget page.  Upon arrival at HKT, we picked up our bags and walked to the taxi section without anyone asking about registering on gophuget.