Access Code to retrieve Pass status

alyx

Hey 

I registered 10 days ago hence way pass the 7 working day they had promised for a reply

I have been given the link to check the status of the application where "Please note that your access code is the code you have got after your registration with Thailand Pass"

I registered for two applicants: there is no such a code on both emails 

Needless to say that the support is not answering either

Apart from starting an nth application I do not see how this can be resolved

Has anyone spotted this code in their emails?

Thanks 

First attempt at getting the Thailand Pass, received the confirmation email but no access code.

Second attempt I made yesterday and received the confirmation email which included the access code.

Received my Thailand pass this morning approx 12 hours after applying but noticed that my arrival date was

wrong 29th November instead of 30th November.

Checked the actual QR code and my DOB and Vaccination dates were also 1 day out.

Third try was 1 hour ago, email received along with the access code.

Everybody that has received a Thailand Pass should check there QR code to make sure that all the details are correct.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, AliG said:

First attempt at getting the Thailand Pass, received the confirmation email but no access code.

Second attempt I made yesterday and received the confirmation email which included the access code.

Received my Thailand pass this morning approx 12 hours after applying but noticed that my arrival date was

wrong 29th November instead of 30th November.

Checked the actual QR code and my DOB and Vaccination dates were also 1 day out.

Third try was 1 hour ago, email received along with the access code.

Everybody that has received a Thailand Pass should check there QR code to make sure that all the details are correct.

Alig 
Did you do the apply for a new Thailand pass when you discoverd that the dates wher wrong ? 
all (familys) qr codes has wrong dates 

1 hour ago, 32geten said:

Alig 
Did you do the apply for a new Thailand pass when you discoverd that the dates wher wrong ? 
all (familys) qr codes has wrong dates 

Applied again still waiting on the result 

19 hours ago, internationalism said:

Ministry of foreign affairs on fb chat suppose to help. Also they have email address specifically for helping application problems

Thanks but as mentioned in my post: no help was provided although I emailed them several times