Sanesuk Police officer being investigated after allegedly attacking transgender person in Chonburi

webfact

1636605688346-696x385.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Chonburi – A Sanesuk police officer who allegedly attacked a transgender person in the Mueang Chonburi district this week is being investigated for further potential legal action.

Payuwat ‘Mos’ Dehomsin, 18, a transgender person, and his mother Mrs. Warisara Saeei, 52, filed a report at the Saensuk Police Station with CCTV footage evidence and medical certification yesterday of the alleged attack (November 10th).

Mos told Chonburi police, “On Tuesday, November 9th at 7:00 P.M. I was attacked by a police officer in front of a grocery store on Bypass Road in the Mueang Chonburi sub-district. The attack came because the police officer doesn’t like me being friends with his girlfriend. He shouted at me that he doesn’t like “ladyboys” before physically attacking me (A common slang word for transgender people in Thailand). My face and arm were injured from the attack.”

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/11/sanesuk-police-officer-being-investigated-after-allegedly-attacking-transgender-person-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 1

The whole of RTP is riddled with corrupt, self-entitled thugs.  There are few mechanisms for justice as these ruffians rally to support their colleagues.  A friend is facing a campaign of harassment from Thai police after having a row with a neighbour who has connections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now that’s probably the only offence I would rather be accused of or charged for in Thailand rather than here in the west. Obviously I wouldn’t attack anyone but you get my point ….hopefully. At least you get to keep your job and social media accounts there.