Best cryptocurrency to get into now.... I need to invest some money

5 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Is there a ETF for coin

there is, but it's based on a Futures contract using an average price of different platform

the futures contract is more fun, very volatile with a 50x multiple ????

you can make as much as $50k in a day with those BTC swings with a Futures contract, all settled in USD in a regulated exchange

On 11/16/2021 at 10:05 AM, wolf81 said:

By the way, when looking on YouTube videos of people advertising coins (or listen to Telegram groups and the like), be aware most likely there's some people at the top that give buying advise to people below. The people at the top will invest prior to sending out crypto-tips, so they can get huge gains (if many people follow up on the tips and buy the same coins). These people might dump the coin again after a certain value is reached, raking up a huge profit at the expense of late investors, who will be left holding a bag of worthless coins.

With that in mind, I think it's best to ignore most crypto advise from YouTube, Telegram groups and the like. 

You are describing 'Ramping'

On 11/15/2021 at 3:58 PM, GrandPapillon said:

I do real financial investments, like Futures, swaps, options, stocks and yes you can make more than Cryptos

but the learning curve is steep,

cryptos is the game for "small people" and the "lazy" ????

I bet you've been saying that for the last 10 years about crypto and completely ignored it all along.

Even a 1% allocation 10 years ago could have dwarfed everything you have elsewhere 100's of times over.

Congratulations on being such a great success :partytime2:

Edited by ukrules
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, fdsa said:

btw this movie is a nice indicator - if a person likes this movie then this person in a piece of shít and doesn't worth spending time with them.

Such a silly and naive lack of understanding about how art communicates. Liking a movie has nothing to do with liking the main characters. TWOWS is a moral tale which casts a light on greed, amorality and venality. A movie that skillfully explores these ideas and exposes such people can be liked, loved and appreciated without supporting or liking or admiring the sinners and their sins.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

there is, but it's based on a Futures contract using an average price of different platform

the futures contract is more fun, very volatile with a 50x multiple ????

you can make as much as $50k in a day with those BTC swings with a Futures contract, all settled in USD in a regulated exchange

You only make 50k a day based on the size of your investment. My interest in ETFs are medium long term investments not day trading

11 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You only make 50k a day based on the size of your investment. My interest in ETFs are medium long term investments not day trading

the BTC Futures contract cost about 25,000 with all the leverage included, and since the underlying is very volatile, that's how you can make 50K a day

I don't see Bitcoin as a long term investment, it's a day trading investment.

12 hours ago, ukrules said:

I bet you've been saying that for the last 10 years about crypto and completely ignored it all along.

Even a 1% allocation 10 years ago could have dwarfed everything you have elsewhere 100's of times over.

Congratulations on being such a great success :partytime2:

I don't buy something if I don't believe in it or think it's a game of fraud, it's really that simple, nothing to do with pure expected returns

You could say the same thing for buying a lotto ticket, or investing in cocaine or an opioid business, or some other "questionable" assets with very high returns, like weeds. Oh yeah I missed out by not putting 1% in my Asset Allocation ????

so your argument is a bit short, cryptos are a game of dupe and "frauds", and I won't be part of it no matter the payoff

Edited by GrandPapillon
  • Haha 1

>bu "binance_tai.pdf" ile çok dikkatli olun - bir kimlik avı web sitesine bağlantılar :" trbinance com" "binance.com" değil, ayrıca bir yönlendirme bağlantısı var (hatta bir kimlik avı web sitesi lol)

ah, I got it - you are Turkish and you've modified the original pdf file - inserted your referral link to Turkish version of Binance.

Okay, that's not a phishing, just a lame attempt to earn some commissions from referrals.

I don't know for sure about this forum rules about the referral links, but usually posting a concealed referral link is forbidden.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2021 at 5:52 PM, freedomnow said:

What about it ?

Those above names are youtube crypto news channels, not crypto trading platforms.

Duh!!! What about bitkub and it's role and use as a trading platform that links to Thai banks. What are people's opinions and experiences about its value in context of the OP's request for advice on getting into coin.

Get over yourself pal..

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Duh!!! What about bitkub and it's role and use as a trading platform that links to Thai banks. What are people's opinions and experiences about its value in context of the OP's request for advice on getting into coin.

Get over yourself pal..

I have no idea why you are quoting me previously...nonsensical.

On 11/23/2021 at 6:08 AM, Neeranam said:

6 days later, EGLD has increased 66%

Looks like the typical pump’n’dump, but hey, who cares about the price when this coin is the future of money with its fast transaction speeds and low fees, or whatever you told us made this better than the ten thousand other coins.

EGLD_1M_graph_coinmarketcap.png.5fef05dc79a17c951f8f6d2576dd175d.png

6 hours ago, lkn said:

Looks like the typical pump’n’dump, but hey, who cares about the price when this coin is the future of money with its fast transaction speeds and low fees, or whatever you told us made this better than the ten thousand other coins.

EGLD_1M_graph_coinmarketcap.png.5fef05dc79a17c951f8f6d2576dd175d.png

All I care about is the price. I don't think you understand crypto trading/investing. I bought EGLD at $25/37/125.

I sold at $250/370/515.

The price is 50% up from a couple of months ago, 100% up from 3months ago,.$300 up from 5;months ago, etc, see the pattern??

Ibmight buy some more today.

Pump and dump, my bottom.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

All I care about is the price. I don't think you understand crypto trading/investing

I undersand this “get rich quick via pump’n’dumps” quite well.

But I expected more from you, so when you wrote: “I've been saying that EGLD is the new BTC […] I'd highly recomend buying EGLD” you were just looking for greater fools to help you pump the coin before you would cash out.

Shameless!

This puts an end to all discussions here about what crypto is, because it is not the future of money, it is not a store of wealth, it is just a vehicle for greater fool games.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, lkn said:

But I expected more from you, so when you wrote: “I've been saying that EGLD is the new BTC […] I'd highly recomend buying EGLD” you were just looking for greater fools to help you pump the coin before you would cash out.

Shameless!

Shameless?

If you had bought EGLD when I suggested, look at how much you could have made. 

Look at the title of this thread.

• Haha 1

The crypto trolls are out in force. 

If you are new to the space, don't worry, these fluctuations happen all the time in crypto, this is why we invest, due to the volatility and high gains to be made. 

I've no idea why some bother to comment when they don't buy crypto and are happy with their 10% apr.

I am currently getting 1000% apr, 10,000% apy for providing liquidity on the Maiar exchange. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Johnny Mac said:

I'm not sure what is funnier, asking for financial advice on here, or thinking 5k is 'money' Tks for the laugh though.

5k seems to be a lot for you, as you asked financial advice on here 6 hours ago.    :cheesy:

8 hours ago, lkn said:

Shameless!

This puts an end to all discussions here about what crypto is, because it is not the future of money, it is not a store of wealth, it is just a vehicle for greater fool games.

I urge any newcomers to this space not to listen to this. Elrond is obviously NOT a pump and dump. It has been increasing steadily all year. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fdsa said:

Duno why the laughing smileys.

What could be better than hiding in the virtual reality instead of looking at the real sad reality, and playing games / watching TV shows instead of talking with your family mates? The sheep will really like this tech, so I'm in.

I'm sure you will do well. 

People laugh at things they don't understand.

• Haha 1