M&S in Central

SidJames

33 minutes ago, pkrv said:

M&S is on the ground floor of Centralworld opposite Good Goods, on the western avenue from the main atrium with the escalator spiral.

That sounds like Bangkok.

M&S Pattaya is inside the Central Department Store on second floor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

A selection of M&S ready-meals would improve the quality of life here immeasurably!

My GF works for Central...she sent a news release talking about Central negotiating to possibly purchase Selfridges Dept store chain....maybe soon you can dress fashionably while wolfing down those M&S meals

• Like 1

M&S inside Pattaya Central Festival has moved to one of the top floors in a corner within central dept. store, left hand corner if you're facing second road. Appears to be a smaller selection of goods than they had previously on ground floor.

It's on floor 1, within Central store, on the left as you enter from the Mall.

If you count the basement as B and the ground floor as G, which no one in LOS understands, except possibly Herr Schindler!

Edited by Grusa

9 hours ago, mekongsailor said:

Here in Europe, M&S is considered as a company that is selling undergarments and clothes for 60+ women. No need to shop there.????

It has struggled to survive and last time I visited one (in UK, not Europe), the food section had been enlarged and was very busy and popular. The men's underwear, one of the reasons I visited when in the UK, is not the better quality stuff it used to be. 

33 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

It has struggled to survive and last time I visited one (in UK, not Europe), the food section had been enlarged and was very busy and popular. The men's underwear, one of the reasons I visited when in the UK, is not the better quality stuff it used to be. 

Underwear used to be UK made; now it is made in SE or S Asia.

47 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

The men's underwear, one of the reasons I visited when in the UK, is not the better quality stuff it used to be. 

An absolute fact, they tried to compete on price and had to reduce quality many years back, big mistake IMO.............regardless, they've adapted and slimmed down retail space and got back on track profitwise, the city favours them again and shares jumped 20% in a day last week on the back of quarterly or annual figures...................................

• Thanks 1