Courtyard by Marriott opens in Phuket Town

webfact

1637030125_1-org.jpg

Courtyard by Marriott Phuket Town

By The Phuket News

PHUKET: Courtyard by Marriott, part of Marriott Bonvoy’s extraordinary portfolio of 30 hotel brands, has announced the opening of its newest hotel on Phuket, the 248-room Courtyard by Marriott Phuket Town, located in the heart of Phuket’s Old Town district.

“We are excited to bring the Courtyard by Marriott brand to Thailand’s most famous resort destination with the opening of Courtyard by Marriott Phuket Town,” said Jakob Helgen, Area Vice President of Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar, Marriott International.

“The opening of Courtyard Phuket Town marks Marriott International’s 46th property in Thailand and further compliments our commitment to growth in the region, bringing a diversified portfolio for different types of travelers to this popular leisure destination.”

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/courtyard-by-marriott-opens-in-phuket-town-82053.php

pkt..jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-11-16

I stay at the Courtyard by Marriot when I fly into Portland and then in a few other locations as I visit family in the States.  I like the layout and what they provide.  When we drive down to Phuket here in a few weeks, I might just have to check it our so we can do our visits in Phuket town before heading to Rawai.

3 hours ago, paahlman said:

I guess its the old phuket hotel renovated. It was needed.. Agreed.

Visited this afternoon, had lunch there, was nice, but still a building site in respect of the rear end of the property... will make a great place for informal get-togethers, looks like a interesting breakfast brunch and evening buffet (don't normally like buffets)... reminds me of their one in Bangkok which i stayed at for about 2 months back in 2015.

• Like 1