Leader of Pro-Ivermectin Group Got Covid

placeholder

13 hours ago, placeholder said:

Anyway, I'm sure now that once Ivermectin believers check out the veracity of this report, they will at least question their faith in it and the competence of Pierre Kory, MD

Since when do people who believe care about facts? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 300sd said:

Of course the Atlantic and John Hopkins are funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Gee I think he also controls many more newpapers around the world. Doesn't he own part of Pfizer? Of course that horse medicine is poison.

Why would Bill Gates have an interest in Ivermectin?

This s***t still flying around ....

Don't want to take a official tested and reviewed vaccine , but want to take some non reviewed medicine for a viral infection .

The amount of medicines around for viral infections is small . There used to be only 1 , Aciclovir , working against Herpes . This only changed when HIV/Aids started where they did huge research on , and found some medication working in slowing down infections . Ivermectin has been in use since 1977 so before this time . They did found Iver... working against some virus strains , maybe this is where the covid believe comes from .

Anyway , do you believe that the company making it ( there are more since it is around for some while ) , Merck btw , who do have no vaccine for Covid do not want this to be subscribed for Covid ? Since the drug is on the market long time , the test would not take long , but yet doesn't do so . This all should raise your alarm bells as somebody saying "this works for Covid" .

Reviews and tests are specific focused on that , finding out on a group of persons if it works or not , since it has to be double blind studies . This also rules out the persons , since of all things , we are all human and react different on all kinds of stuff . This means there has to be a difference in the 2 groups , and it needs to be significant . None of that happened ....

Ivermectin does not work period .... take a vaccine, it has been tested and reviewed .

BTW , some medication is underway , but Iver... is not 1 of them .

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Airalee said:

Did he live?

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a38281370/pierre-kory-ivermectin-catches-covid/

From what I can gather from the report he survived.

20 hours ago, sungod said:

Nobody, so follow your own advice and stop speculating for points.

he may not be sick at all.

Read the link above and stop speculating yourself.

17 minutes ago, billd766 said:

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a38281370/pierre-kory-ivermectin-catches-covid/

From what I can gather from the report he survived.

Read the link above and stop speculating yourself.

Great, come in half way through and start dictating. Read the thread, his survival was never questioned, just asked if he was actually sick. The report does not say that.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

Great, come in half way through and start dictating. Read the thread, his survival was never questioned, just asked if he was actually sick. The report does not say that.

But dictating was what you are/were doing.

BTW the forum is for discussion by any member. If you don't like the posts I made/make then put me on your ignore list.

15 minutes ago, sungod said:

Read the thread. He reported that he was sick.

How do you explain that someone taking Ivermectin as a prophylactic for Covid got Covid?

I am taking Forsythia as a prophylactic, it seems to work okay.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, billd766 said:

But dictating was what you are/were doing.

BTW the forum is for discussion by any member. If you don't like the posts I made/make then put me on your ignore list.

No that's ok, but if do do want to join in, please try to stay on topic, there's a good chap! ????

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Read the thread. He reported that he was sick.

How do you explain that someone taking Ivermectin as a prophylactic for Covid got Covid?

I am taking Forsythia as a prophylactic, it seems to work okay.

I read the report the poster supplied, just says he contracted covid. Didn't say he was sick. But if you say he was and it makes you happy, I'll believe you.

22 minutes ago, sungod said:

Apparently you have yet to learn what "sick" means.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sungod said:

I read the report the poster supplied, just says he contracted covid. Didn't say he was sick. But if you say he was and it makes you happy, I'll believe you.

Ok. Define "sick" in your mind. Most of us think it means contracting a disease... if you have another definition, I'm sure we, and all the medical profession would like to hear it and learn from your expertise...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

Ok. Define "sick" in your mind. Most of us think it means contracting a disease... if you have another definition, I'm sure we, and all the medical profession would like to hear it and learn from your expertise...

If i had contracted covid and didn't feel sick, then I would not be sick in my mind. I would however self isolate. Hows that?

12 minutes ago, sungod said:

If i had contracted covid and didn't feel sick, then I would not be sick in my mind. I would however self isolate. Hows that?

So you DO understand that you would have been "sick". 

I think the term u r looking for is "asymptomatic", not "sick".

• Like 1