Leader of Pro-Ivermectin Group Got Covid

placeholder

On 11/20/2021 at 2:22 AM, Atlantis said:

And this followed by the puerile “This is very believable!” when one of many uncontroversial real life possibilities is offered.

Apart from Sungod, did all your collective common sense depart you when you were all piling on and engaging in bait-and-switch. It’s pathetic.

What don't you understand about the fact the sungod said he was asymptomatic but decided to get tested to make sure he hadn't contract the virus that causes genital warts. . As I pointed out, there is no such diagnostic test. So, is his claim that he was tested believable? Some theologian once said "I believe because it is impossible." Maybe he should welcome you to the club.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

i was offered 2 x6mg of iver in thai hospital when positive with omicron.

I declined, because I happen to have my own.

Probably that was a daily dose, to be repeated for up to 10 days.

From the first contact to my ill cousin (he wasn't sure if he has omicron or flu) I took almost 50 pills of iver 5mg, some 5 pills daily.

For favipiravir 200mg they wanted 350b per pill, which is about 30x more expensive, that the locally made generic by the GPO costs at the government hospital. They gave me 9 pills to be taken as a first dose. I have declined it also, as 3150b per day for 10 days would brake my insurance for max 100k compensation.

I haven't asked them for price of iver, but I would imagine in thousands per pill (at pharmacy only 100b).

Country in europe, where I used to live, has approved iver for covid for over a year now.

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

NEW: Ivermectin doesn’t prevent severe disease from Covid-19 any more effectively than a placebo, according to a new study published in JAMA Internal Medicine.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2789362

FL6S8X3XsAE4dzw.jpg

that is exactly the same study from malaysia, which TallGuy posted 10h ago

list of excuses used by people for not believing people and/or data that goes against the official narrative (collected over the past 6 months from multiple sources):

Generic excuses

I don’t want to read it.

I don’t have time to read it.

It was too long to read.

There was a typo in the 3rd paragraph so obviously this is a low quality paper and not worth reading.

I saw the list of 10 reasons for xxx but I disagreed with the first one, so I didn’t bother to read the rest of them.

The author isn’t credible and doesn’t have a background in this area. Only doctors and other professionals can have valid opinions on the data.

The author was discredited on Wikipedia and banned from Twitter so he’s spreading misinformation.

I don’t believe it.

It wasn’t peer-reviewed.

It’s a waste of my time to debate them.

I can’t take it seriously unless it is verified and the data is public.

Just because that person is one of the world’s top experts in his field doesn’t mean what they are saying is true.

Oh, that anecdote was verified by 10 other people who saw the same thing? How do you know they were independent?

If that was true, why didn’t he write a paper on it and have it published in a peer reviewed journal?

There’s probably a confounder or bias that explains that.

If the paper was wrong, why didn’t you write a letter to the editor of the journal to have it corrected?

Case-specific excuses

According to this paper, the rates of <pick one> are higher in people who have COVID than people who got the vaccine

It would have been a lot worse if he hadn’t got the vaccine

The VAERS data is unreliable and the CDC says you can’t determine causality with it (and we know the CDC always tells the truth).

“We’ll get back to you on that” (CDC responding to why there is no URF)

“We’re still investigating those cases” (CDC responding to autopsy reports showing myocarditis as cause of death)

“Those deaths weren’t linked to the vaccine” (Pfizer in their Phase 3 vaccine trials)

If there were over 100,000 deaths, the CDC would have noticed that. You are a nutcase and you need professional help.

I won’t debate you because your position is so preposterous. Just like I wouldn’t debate someone who says the earth is f

• Like 1

For every study for something, there's usually one against it, or my observation over the years, and time studied usually effect the 'final' study, if any are to be believed.

Pick one:

Eggs bad for you, eggs good for you

Fats, butter / oil ... holy Buddha, good luck with that

Smoking, no link to cancer, smoking causes cancer

Alcohol bad, small amounts OK, now all amounts bad.

The new wonder drugs / vaccines (1 ex; AZT) ... now withdrawn from market, along with so many others.

Breast implants (old silicone) safe, now if having, recommended to remove

Housing insulation, lead paint ... safe, now, must remove.

What to believe, who to believe, who financed the study, who profiting if the study agrees with their marketing plan ???

Good Luck with all that.

I'll just put my faith in GOD, he / she / it has always protected me.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

For every study for something, there's usually one against it, or my observation over the years, and time studied usually effect the 'final' study, if any are to be believed.

Pick one:

Eggs bad for, eggs good for you

The new wonder drugs / vaccines (1 ex; AZT) ... now withdrawn from market, along with so many others.

Breast implants (old silicone)safe, now if having, recommended to remove

What to believe, who to believe, who financed the study, who profiting if the study agrees with their marketing plan ???

Good Luck with all that.

In other words, scientific research is valueless.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

In other words, scientific research is valueless.

I believe scientific research, whatever that is, was used in most of the examples I posted, and yet .... 

If it involves man & $$$, I find most things are corrupt.  I've been around long enough, and that thought (man & $$$) has been proven over & over again.

UP2U to see and believe things as you wish.  But 'new science' always seems to prove 'old science' wrong.  Or was it, is it, really science to begin with.

Maybe just re-defined to fit an agenda, who knows, who cares.

Have faith ... GOD will provide.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Pick one:

Eggs bad for you, eggs good for you

Breast implants (old silicone) safe, now if having, recommended to remove

Good Luck with all that.

Darwin.

Right then and right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I believe scientific research, whatever that is, was used in most of the examples I posted, and yet .... 

If it involves man & $$$, I find most things are corrupt.  I've been around long enough, and that thought (man & $$$) has been proven over & over again.

UP2U to see and believe things as you wish.  But 'new science' always seems to prove 'old science' wrong.  Or was it, is it, really science to begin with.

Maybe just re-defined to fit an agenda, who knows, who cares.

Have faith ... GOD will provide.

Actually, your ruling belief is in cherry-picking. And apparently, you have no use at all for probability.

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Actually, your ruling belief is in cherry-picking. And apparently, you have no use at all for probability.

I just don't put much faith when man & $$$ is involved.  That has worked perfectly for me in the past, so I'll probably remain free thinking the rest o my days.  Don't need strangers telling me how to live.

I believe 100% in probability.  I probably don't need something, IF I  don't put myself in harm's way.

I'll probably make a sh!t load of money if I research before investing.

That has worked throughout my adult life, with a few learning speed bumps, so all is probably good in my future, since I learn from my mistakes.

Edited by KhunLA

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I just don't put much faith when man & $$$ is involved.  That has worked perfectly for me in the past, so I'll probably remain free thinking the rest o my days.  Don't need strangers telling me how to live.

I believe 100% in probability.  I probably don't need something, IF I  don't put myself in harm's way.

That has worked throughout my adult life, with a few learning speed bumps, so all is probably good in my future, since I learn from my mistakes.

"I believe 100% in probability."

Which somehow you reconcile with your faith in conspiracy theories involving huge numbers of people.

36 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

Many people really are clueless as to how ‘Darwinism’ actually works.

It’s been many many months now and every time I think to myself “maybe I should gently point out…”

…NAH!

Cuz there’s really nothing more entertaining than watching overconfident repeatedly slipping on the same banana skin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Many people really are clueless as to how ‘Darwinism’ actually works.

It’s been many many months now and every time I think to myself “maybe I should gently point out…”

…NAH!

Cuz there’s really nothing more entertaining than watching overconfident repeatedly slipping on the same banana skin

I've seen comments like this before. And on those rare occasions when one of these commentators actually offers something concrete, it invariably turn out to be at best simpliistic, but more often just plain wrong. I'm betting you're just plain wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2022 at 9:31 AM, placeholder said:

I've seen comments like this before. And on those rare occasions when one of these commentators actually offers something concrete, it invariably turn out to be at best simpliistic, but more often just plain wrong. I'm betting you're just plain wrong.

Is it really that necessary for me to explain to you why, say, a known 60-something-year-old BM with multiple biological children who hypothetically goes onto to catch Covid, then god-forbid, dies, ….. is absolutely not a victim of ‘Darwinism’ … ^_^

@KhunLA

I can’t say I have my own invisible friend in the sky nor do I in any way share your blanket skepticism of all scientific publications.

But I can appreciate your posts nonetheless. They either wind up people who often deserve it, or, more importantly, serve as an antidote to the discouraging level of unadulterated group think on both the News and Covid forums.

Your astute (sane) observations on that silly story about the wife coming home to find her drunkard husband face-down dead on the table on the afternoon of his vaccination did not go unnoticed!

It was quite comical how many posters who so readily disparage your unscientific approach (not necessarily these fine folks above) considered it completely okay to accept the nonchalant opinion of a widow in lieu of a proper medical autopsy!

Why such glaring hypocrisy? Probably because it’s more important for them to ridicule and ostracize individuals like yourself who, for whatever reason, just simply refuse to COMPLY.

• Haha 1