Bigbike riders in Phuket , how does the traffic police treating you ?

oMega69

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 1:43 PM, Can samui said:

One of the most moronic posts in the history of moronic posts.

So what IS the point of this practice ? No evidence for Safety ( that’s what your Horn is for). What Else ?

Aesthetics, Nicer Sound, Performance I would get but no one here claiming these so why the extra ( designed ?) Noise (if avoidable) ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 10:14 AM, TropicalGuy said:

Aesthetics, Nicer Sound, Performance I would get but no one here claiming these so why the extra ( designed ?) Noise (if avoidable) ? 

There's a big difference between "loud" and "good sound". The performance plus is in most cases close to zero.

My reason for Akrapos on my Bikes is the design and the far better sound (without annoying db).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

There's a big difference between "loud" and "good sound". The performance plus is in most cases close to zero.

My reason for Akrapos on my Bikes is the design and the far better sound (without annoying db).

.... but the pipework on the Wave does look like stainless so just maybe the slip-on is the real deal?

However, in many cases a "loud" can will lose you performance - folk who don't know about engine dynamics think that less restrictive exhaust = more power. Rarely true, unless you get it remapped/chipped and set up on a rolling road - very few of those in Thailand!

Edited by London Lowf

19 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

.... but the pipework on the Wave does look like stainless so just maybe the slip-on is the real deal?

Looks like, you're right. But exactly the same picture with the similar background you can find on shopee for the 1490THB ????

[quote]However, in many cases a "loud" can will lose you performance - folk who don't know about engine dynamics think that less restrictive exhaust = more power. Rarely true, unless you get it remapped/chipped and set up on a rolling road - very few of those in Thailand![/quote]

Correct as you can read in man many tests. As you say, many of the "upgrades" reduce the power slightly. But the noise-makers won't believe. As they don't believe such a thing does not enlarge their dick

Edited by JustAnotherHun