Chonburi announces 147 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 and 1 new death

webfact

250034176_4985525701458134_9197222739003094398_n-768x512.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Highlights:

147 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today

246 people recovered and were released from medical care

1 new death

The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 147 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 1 new death, November 23rd.

This makes a total of 106,306 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 2,091 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 753 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.

The one new death today was a 61-year-old elder who had personal health problems and was not vaccinated.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/23/chonburi-announces-147-new-and-confirmed-cases-of-covid-19-and-1-new-death/

PattayaNews.jpg

Since people can't be trusted to follow current restriction rules, then they'll surely abuse any relaxation of the present rules.  In the news constantly of violating alcohol & closing times now.

Som naa na

When wanting, I drink alcohol with my meals, self serve (BYO) in restaurants, I bring my Yeti, with my 'ice cold' bevy, whether my favorite beer (they wouldn't stock anyway) or my Mochita.  Better & cheaper ... win win for me.

AND ... don't have to put up with any drunken gatherings at the nearby tables.  May the restrictions last forever.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Why did you chose to live in Pattaya in the first place?  

I don't, and why I didn't, as not a fan of touristy areas. Patts was never a consideration to retire there for so many reasons. 

Why I didn't retire to Phuket also, too many tourists / expats.  Been to Patts a few times, and frankly, see no reason to visit again, for more than a munch if passing through the area.

Edited by KhunLA

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I dare not ask!

Oh hell no....????

When they had a CarreFour there, probably had the best deli section / pre made subs around.  And decent price vs my usual 'assemble of' at Gourmet Markets when in Krung Thep.   By the time I buy the packaged Pastrami, salami, ham, swiss or roast turkey, depending on mood, along with some roasted veggies from salad bar, and nice baguette, it turns into a damn expensive sub.   But worth every baht.

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I don't, and why I didn't, as not a fan of touristy areas. Patts was never a consideration to retire there for so many reasons. 

Why I didn't retire to Phuket also, too many tourists / expats.  Been to Patts a few times, and frankly, see no reason to visit again, for more than a munch if passing through the area.

Err, so why are you commenting on the Pattaya forum about a matter that has no affect on you?