PM confirms no Thailand’s border closure yet, dashes hope for early revival of nightlife

snoop1130

14 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Do not judge others lest they judge you. As long as every one involved is getting what they what........ 

Isn't the main point that the movement is towards trying to get rid of the perception that Pattaya has the reputation of being only a place to come to for let's say 'drink and sex'.

How it will change and how that could be managed I can offer no opinions or ideas apart from the continued and ongoing hold on opening the bars.

Usually if you starve something long enough it will die. I don't know if that is the idea or not.

Only time will tell.

On 12/2/2021 at 9:34 AM, MrJ2U said:

We're going on a little break to Hua Hin next week to do our part in helping the economy!

The arrogance of people, without saying that unable to find a bride in my home country I have travelled 10,000 miles to find a bride and sometimes a prostitute bride. I spend millions in Thailand and never say that I came to Thailand to help Thai people. 

Edited by CartagenaWarlock
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

The arrogance of people, without saying that unable to find a bride in my home country I have travelled 10,000 miles to find a bride and sometimes a prostitute bride. I spend millions in Thailand and never say that I came to Thailand to help Thai people. 

Yes, you come across that way.

You'll probably grow old, lonely, and alone with your attitude.

23 hours ago, overherebc said:

Isn't the main point that the movement is towards trying to get rid of the perception that Pattaya has the reputation of being only a place to come to for let's say 'drink and sex'.

How it will change and how that could be managed I can offer no opinions or ideas apart from the continued and ongoing hold on opening the bars.

Usually if you starve something long enough it will die. I don't know if that is the idea or not.

Only time will tell.

I am waiting to hear what the Grand Plan is to attract well-heeled families. And waiting.

In the meantime, if activities occur between two consenting adults and both are happy, I would not condemn the activities. Who am I to judge?

On 12/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, Will B Good said:

Omicron is going to be another excuse/reason that will allow him to delay past Jan 16.

Pattaya, in particular, is doomed.

yes, but it's ( the whole pandemic thing) an excuse for a whole lot more than just that; a whole whole whole whole whole lot more!!

• Haha 1