Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

30 minutes ago, Aforek said:

Registered, password ok, but next page " have read and full understand...", I can't click on " accept ", only "decline " 

tried with Edge and Firefox  ( "accept " is grey and inactive ) 

can you help ? 

Cant remember if there was at this step but there was a small tick box to check at the bottom of the page somewhere that you have read and understand.

Did you tick the small box and then can accept or decline?

Edited by userabcd

30 minutes ago, Aforek said:

Registered, password ok, but next page " have read and full understand...", I can't click on " accept ", only "decline " 

tried with Edge and Firefox  ( "accept " is grey and inactive ) 

can you help ? 

After getting your password and login you should be taken a page to do a report and all you do to tick a box accepting the terms and conditions and submit it.

• Like 1

Regarding this new online system which kicked off 2 Dec/Thursday, from 2-4 Dec the system was very unreliable, up-and-down, etc.  It was hard to register and logon, emails showing up hours later and going to a person spam folder, etc.   Just sad, really sad.

But starting 5 Dec/Sunday (or really more like from around 8pm/4 Dec) it got much more stable, reliable based on me just being able to logon each and every try.  And it seems others confirm that by late 4 Dec/Saturday or early 5 Dec/Sunday the system was working much better....they could register, could logon on, successfully submit a 90 day report into Pending status, get emails much quicker or immediately although the emails might still end up in a person's spam/junk folder, etc.  

Don't know if immigration "fixed" whatever was causing the 2-4 Dec problems like maybe not being able to handle much workload or it's just a case of a lot less people trying to use it because they gave-up after running into all kinds of problems 2 Dec thru most of 4 Dec.   

As of today/Monday/6 Dec (a holiday) at 10:45am I'm still able to logon on each and every try...and logons are split second after logon credentials entry.  Yeap, seems like for the last 38 hours or so their new system is running pretty smooth.  As mentioned, don't know if this is due to fixes or just less workload, registration/logon attempts.

NOW, if some of the 90 day reports people have submitted can get Approved hopefully starting 7 Dec/Tuesday (I've got mine in their system in Pending status since early 3 Dec/Friday) that will go a long way in proving the system is truly working "fully."

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

The things that always amazes me, if I did not occasionally read TV/AsNow I would have no idea this thing exists. You would think the Gov could get info to us if we are already registered with an email address with them?

When I clicked on this thread this morning I initially thought someone has put a post on some old thread from 5 years ago. Good job I read more.

Agreed, living here without a read on Asean Now( TVisa ) often would be complete confusion and chaos, thanks to ALL on here for assistance !!  

• Like 2

Righto, here we go again! No email. Input my details again. Error message: "If you did not receive an email, click forgot password on the login page."

Okaaaay, business as usual.

Login page is here: https://tm47.immigration.go.th

Obviously, the vandals too the handle!

Edited by unblocktheplanet
correction
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Righto, here we go again! No email. Input my details again. Error message: "If you did not receive an email, click forgot password on the login page."

Did you look in your spam folder?

Myself and many other have found it there.

1 hour ago, userabcd said:

Cant remember if there was at this step but there was a small tick box to check at the bottom of the page somewhere that you have read and understand.

Did you tick the small box and then can accept or decline?

Thank you ( and UbonJoe ) : it works with Vivaldi ( with Edge and Firefox , nothing at the bottom of the page )

maybe a story of cache 

I'm going to toss this spanner in the works for all of us long-timers who haven't left Thailand for 10 years or so.

The previous online system simply did not work for us. I came her on a different passport number and it seems there was some arbitrary cutoff date for arrival into Thailand that the system didn't recognize if you entered before that date.  My last entry was 2009. The only work-around was to go pay Immigration 1900 THB for an reentry stamp and then leave the country and return.
Before Covid I wasn't too interested in that option; With Covid here it's not an option as I'm not leaving the country - too much of a PITA.

So I'm very interested.  If anyone else who is in my situation is able to successfully register and submit a 90 day, do let the rest of us know.  Although the online system is convenient, the reality is that the trip to Lamphun Immigration is a 2 km detour on a weekly trip to Big C/Makro and on average about a 5 to 7 minute wait.  So "convenience" is a relative term.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, connda said:

So I'm very interested.  If anyone else who is in my situation is able to successfully register and submit a 90 day, do let the rest of us know.  Although the online system is convenient, the reality is that the trip to Lamphun Immigration is a 2 km detour on a weekly trip to Big C/Makro and on average about a 5 to 7 minute wait.  So "convenience" is a relative term.

You should try the new site the next time you need to do a report. 

At least one person has been able to do airport and it now shows pending. Before they could not get past the first page.

Some people like myself have been able to do the report with an old entry and a new passport since last year.

One strange thing yesterday.

I registered yesterday by adding the code they sent by email.

I did register my daughter through an other email address.

I logged out of the immigration webpage and this time, I put my daughters name etc.

Nowhere did they request the "code" they did send by email.

Let's see how this "pending" works out.

7 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I logged out of the immigration webpage and this time, I put my daughters name etc.

Nowhere did they request the "code" they did send by email.

What code did they send?

I got a password for the new site and have had to use it and my email address to do it every time.

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Thats exactly what i did and i've had no problems registering.

Sometimes when you copy and paste password there might be some blank spaces after the password mistakenly copied so while your password is in the view mode put the cursor at the end of the password and try to backspace to clear any spaces after the password. It will be worth a while to check for blank spaces before the password too while you are there. Good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What code did they send?

I got a password for the new site and have had to use it and my email address to do it every time.

Not a code. I mean the password.

When i logged out and logged in again to try for my daughter, they did not even ask her password.

Just name, address etc, I submitted and it is "pending".

When I check the status of the TM47, my daughter's name and my name both come up.

1 hour ago, connda said:

I'm going to toss this spanner in the works for all of us long-timers who haven't left Thailand for 10 years or so.

The previous online system simply did not work for us. I came her on a different passport number and it seems there was some arbitrary cutoff date for arrival into Thailand that the system didn't recognize if you entered before that date.  My last entry was 2009. The only work-around was to go pay Immigration 1900 THB for an reentry stamp and then leave the country and return.
Before Covid I wasn't too interested in that option; With Covid here it's not an option as I'm not leaving the country - too much of a PITA.

I had the same issue as you having not left the country since 2010 and i also had a new passport and number since that date. I got my friendly IO lady to update the IO computer records/system held for me.

I have'nt had a problem since.

3 hours ago, connda said:

My situation is pretty similar to yours....entered 2008...haven't left since....and renewed passport once since 2008.  Neither the Extranet web or eServices mobile app 90 days reporting online systems ever worked for me....after entering the first page of data on either system I would then get an error message saying there was some problem...please visit my local immigration office.   Tried many, many, many different times over the years on both systems with the same negative results.

However, but, when I tried this new online online system it worked for me---no Sorry Charlie, please visit your local immigration office.  I registered on this new system late 2 Dec and early 3 Dec I submitted my first 90 days report.  The report is in Pending status and hopefully will be Approved over the coming week.  But even if immigration disapproves it, it is still the first time I ever been able to get one of their online 90 days reporting systems to accept a report.   

Register on the new system....give it a try....it just might work for you.

2 hours ago, georgey said:

I was unable to get into the site using my Mac - got "Invalid user ID or password."

However, got in easily using my Android phone. Pretty straightforward after that....

Probably a browser related problem. 

I use a mobile app password manager and it has its own built-in browser....when I tried to logon using the password manager's built-in browser I would get the same/similar results as you got. 

But when I used my Android mobile app Chrome browser and copied my User ID and password over from my password manager without using its built-in browser I could logon no problem with my phone.

Now on my Windows computer I use the same password manager as a browser extension and the manager uses whatever browser(s) you have installed on your computer like Chrome, Edge, etc., and I have not problem logging on.   

25 minutes ago, Pib said:

My situation is pretty similar to yours....entered 2008...haven't left since....and renewed passport once since 2008.  Neither the Extranet web or eServices mobile app 90 days reporting online systems ever worked for me....after entering the first page of data on either system I would then get an error message saying there was some problem...please visit my local immigration office.   Tried many, many, many different times over the years on both systems with the same negative results.

However, but, when I tried this new online online system it worked for me---no Sorry Charlie, please visit your local immigration office.  I registered on this new system late 2 Dec and early 3 Dec I submitted my first 90 days report.  The report is in Pending status and hopefully will be Approved over the coming week.  But even if immigration disapproves it, it is still the first time I ever been able to get one of their online 90 days reporting systems to accept a report.   

Register on the new system....give it a try....it just might work for you.

I have has a similar problem when trying to use the old online system.

I believe that this is caused by a mismatch between your new passport and your TM6 which, if you haven't been out of the country since your passport change, will still be linked to your old passport.

It seems that Immigration is incapable of synchronizing their various databases.

I have managed to register on the new system and will try to do a report on Wednesday - earliest date to comply with the 15-day rule.

Edited by doctormann
typo

Tried to register on Friday but the password email never arrived.

Clicked on the forgot password option today and an email arrived in my junk mail immediately.

Clicked on the link in the email and reset my password ( even though I never received one) and it worked.

Logged in a few times to test it and it seems to be working for now.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cauldlad said:

Tried to register on Friday but the password email never arrived.

Clicked on the forgot password option today and an email arrived in my junk mail immediately.

Clicked on the link in the email and reset my password ( even though I never received one) and it worked.

Logged in a few times to test it and it seems to be working for now.

My initial e-mail went to spam folder, thankfully I could use cut and paste for the 15 digit alpha/numeric/symbol password. Use of Captcha code is OTT. Finally got through to the main

site and now await acceptance of my submission. How some older applicants will find a way through this maze I  do not know.

I did try and create my account again and now it went flawless, I got the e-mail in seconds. However I can not find any data and my 90 day is not due yet so It might only see and keep reports done in this new system.

However I find a bit interesting that they send you a password with e-mail that you can cut and paste then they do not ask you to create your own new, and it seams there is no way to change by your self.

Edited by Eaglekott

2 hours ago, Pib said:

Probably a browser related problem. 

I use a mobile app password manager and it has its own built-in browser....when I tried to logon using the password manager's built-in browser I would get the same/similar results as you got. 

But when I used my Android mobile app Chrome browser and copied my User ID and password over from my password manager without using its built-in browser I could logon no problem with my phone.

Now on my Windows computer I use the same password manager as a browser extension and the manager uses whatever browser(s) you have installed on your computer like Chrome, Edge, etc., and I have not problem logging on.   

Thank you

4 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

I did try and create my account again and now it went flawless, I got the e-mail in seconds. However I can not find any data and my 90 day is not due yet so It might only see and keep reports done in this new system.

However I find a bit interesting that they send you a password with e-mail that you can cut and paste then they do not ask you to create your own new, and it seams there is no way to change by your self.

The only way to change your password is to click on the forgot password on the bottom right, then it will send you an email with a link to change it.

I noticed that it doesn't like using domain email addresses, mine ends @dsjholdings.ca and I was successfully able to sign up 2 days ago. but I still haven't received my password, so I requested a new password, as still haven't received anything. Meanwhile I created an account with my gmail account and got my password right away in my inbox, not spam.

I was able to register this morning no probs, email replies instantly to my inbox (not spam).  Checked status of application and it says pending so will wait to see if successful. 

I was surprised I wasnt asked anywhere for arrival card number (only the date) which is usually a must......or did I miss something?