Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

57 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

I filed a report this morning and notice that the generated pdf file didn't include the address number. I'm positive I didn't leave it out and as it's a required field, assume I couldn't have submitted without it anyway?
For those who've already submitted, are you also doing a mail-in or just waiting to see if anything happens?  

Me too. The PDF had fields missing that i filled in on the application. (3 days and still pending).

• Like 2

So today I see there are 2 working 90 day websites.

On the 4th I registered and got access, completed an application and saw status is at Pending.

Still at Pending this morning, I called my IO (as I usually do to move the status to Approved), gave them my passport number but she told me she could not see anything for me. I was to call back later while she checked.

I opened the old system out of curiosity, and lo and behold I got to the Pending status here too.

I called back, she checked again and after a few minutes, approved my application. I downloaded the Next Appointment form it generates so I now have a new date in March.

In the meantime as I type the new application is still Pending.

This leads me to believe my IO did not get the memo about a new system and are still updating the old one.

If the new one finally gets approved, I will get a new, new appointment slip which should have the same date, so I am not too bothered now. Job done for another 90 days.

Edited by Saltire

45 minutes ago, Carlosm said:

Me too. The PDF had fields missing that i filled in on the application. (3 days and still pending).

Me three,  I definitely put the house numbers in but when they werent in the PDF I thought maybe I put them in the wrong box.  It doesnt really matter....this form, the app, and all the other red tape we have to go through is all designed to keep us criminal farangs busy having less time to get up to mischief!

I'm pending since yesterday morning.  Wish the old online reporting was still up as I seem to have been one of the lucky ones as it always worked for me and I always got an immediate approval (maybe my Imm Office was one of those on auto approval as someone else mentioned earlier).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saltire said:

This leads me to believe my IO did not get the memo about a new system and are still updating the old one.

Funny you should say that....that is, the IOs didn't get the memo about the new system.   I was just thinking the same thing an hour ago.   Wouldn't surprise me at all that HQ Immigration put this new system out for us farangs to use, but HQ Immigration has not taken the necessary steps to allow (make) the IOs use it. 

Heck, maybe the new system is not working on the IO's end....requires some software update on the IO's end to allow them to use it....that is, to see/review/approve reports.

I submitted my 90 day report in the new system on 3 Dec/Friday at 7:30am...at that time it showed in the system as in Pending status.  As of 8 Dec/Wed/5pm it's still in Pending status.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Carlosm said:

I am doing my application by post today. Its due on the 11th and with tomorrow being a 'bank holiday and post offices shut' not willing to take the chance my 'pending' will become done in time.

You are to late to do it by post. It has to be received by immigration 7 days before the report date.

You have until till the 17th to do it in person if you do not get the approval of your report done online.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stereolab said:

I managed, eventually, to register on Monday and received an acknowledgement of my submission almost immediately. Tonight I received the full 90 day approval with a new report in March 2022. Based with Nong Khai office. The old system worked in my initial years here,2013-17, then had to report in person to NK.

Congrats.  I expect how fast a person's report is processed depends on the person's servicing immigration office.  I submitted mine in the new system on 3 Dec at 7:30am and it's still in Pending status as of 9 Dec at 7:30am.   My immigration office is CW (Bangkok).

Wouldn't surprise me if CW is not participating in the new 90 days system as they are not yet participating in the new online appoint system either, but at least the appt system points that out.  However, the new 90 days reporting system does not list any offices as not participating which means they all are suppose to be but from earlier posts it seems some offices are not even aware of the new system....they must have missed the HQ immigration memo.

1 hour ago, Pib said:

Wouldn't surprise me if CW is not participating in the new 90 days system as they are not yet participating in the new online appoint system either, but at least the appt system points that out. 

This only the 4th working day since you did your report (including the 3rd). 

Bangkok immigration has a announcement about doing them online on their Facebook page.

image.png.5691f2bf22207eb5fb124b08b5822513.png

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Bangkok-Immigration-กองบังคับการตรวจคนเข้าเมือง-1-กรุงเทพฯ-107493450791480?_rdc=1&_rdr

Edit: Just tried the QR code and it gave me the new online reporting site link.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Was able to open it on mobile browser, enter the info and login.

3. The process of checking the status and notifying the result of notification of residence more than 90 days via the Internet. When the officer has considered your application, the result will be send via the registered email address within 3 days.

It just the new system states/implies the immigration office will process reports within 3 days.  Above quoted from their new system.  The English is not that good but I hope they meant to say the report will be processed within 3 business days of submission.  

Or I guess it could really mean there is no timeline for the immigration office to first consider (open and review) the report....but once they do consider the report hours, days, weeks later then they have another another 3 days before they have to send you an email of the results.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

How do you do this?

Can this be done only when filing a report?

You forgot "purchase new amulet".

You have to click the Forgot Password link on the login page.  You will then be sent an email with a link and instructions to setup a new password....it may or may not arrive quickly...and might end up in your spam folder.    Click the link in the email and follow the instructions.

Now by clicking the Forgot Password link that does not immediately nuke your current password.  That will not occur until you actually create your new password.

Worrying.

Still pending.

Sending 90 days report by post now or waiting that the "pending" status will move to "accepted" or "..."

If not going in person or sending by post, they probably will fine thousands of people for not reporting.

Can't they get their act together?

• Like 1

Made the online report but pending for a few days now.

On the way now to MTT to make in person report, at least travelling and making an in person report works and is much much faster than the pending status on the website.

And tomorrow is a holiday so the wait could potentially extend to next week so who knows if it will ever get approved.

Old system online report message tells me to go to my nearest immigration office.

Edited by userabcd

12 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Worrying.

Still pending.

Sending 90 days report by post now or waiting that the "pending" status will move to "accepted" or "..."

If not going in person or sending by post, they probably will fine thousands of people for not reporting.

Can't they get their act together?

They will/should not fine you if you submit the report online but they never took action on it.  As long as you have a printout of the online page showing your submission. 

Just like if you mailed your report in with EMS/registered tracking showing they received it but you never got back a receipt within 30 days of the current report 90 days report date.  Happened to one of my mail-in reports...I was not fined after showing mailing proof...immigration issued me a new 90 days  receipt no problem

When you go physically report with such proof they will not/shouldn't fine you.  They will just issue you a new 90 days receipt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pib said:

They will/should not fine you if you submit the report online but they never took action on it.  As long as you have a printout of the online page showing your submission. 

Just like if you mailed your report in with EMS/registered tracking showing they received it but you never got back a receipt within 30 days of the current report 90 days report date.  Happened to one of my mail-in reports...I was not fined after showing mailing proof...immigration issued me a new 90 days  receipt no problem

When you go physically report with such proof they will not/shouldn't fine you.  They will just issue you a new 90 days receipt.

Ha, who know for sure, would not like to take a chance.

Remember during covid when they granted amnesty against 90 day reports but when they wanted them done again I got a nice bright red stamp in my new passport showing late report due to covid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You are to late to do it by post. It has to be received by immigration 7 days before the report date.

You have until till the 17th to do it in person if you do not get the approval of your report done online.

Done it many times up to the date and even after the date by post, never a problem. Will let you know how this one goes.

• Haha 1