Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

5 minutes ago, Sato said:

Registered yesterday but no password received. Tried to register today again but message appeared 'email allready in use. If you did not receive an email try with 'forgot my password' ..'.

Within a minute I got an email to reset my password which worked an I could do a login.

Did you check your email spam/junk folder for that first email?  When the system initially started all of the registration and Forget Password emails were ending in most peoples junk/spam folder.  All of mine did on 2 Dec when I registered and did the Forgot Password thingie also....and they were talking about two hours to arrive.

But now there are some folks saying the emails are "not" be putting in the email spam/junk folder....arriving their main inbox....and also arriving almost immediately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pib said:

Did you check your email spam/junk folder for that first email?  When the system initially started all of the registration and Forget Password emails were ending in most peoples junk/spam folder.  All of mine did on 2 Dec when I registered and did the Forgot Password thingie also....and they were talking about two hours to arrive.

But now there are some folks saying the emails are "not" be putting in the email spam/junk folder....arriving their main inbox....and also arriving almost immediately.

Mine arrived immediately but it was in my spam folder. No big deal...I always check it anyway.

14 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

This is pretty cool, although I'm not sure I'll be relying on it.

4. Fifteen days in advance we will notify you of the next due date for notification of residence through the registered email address.

Amen Brother!!!! on not relying on it.  And be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the email. 

I hope it happens but I will still be doing my own reminders.

I also hope my report I submitted on this new system early 3 Dec/Friday actually gets approved.  As of now/5 Dec/Sunday it still shows in Pending status.  But I'm going to assume where they say a report will be considered (i.e., reviewed, approved, rejected, etc., by immigration) within 3 days of submission that it means 3 business days vs calendar days with only Mon-Fri being considered business days....weekends and holidays are not business days. 

If that's how it will work then since Monday/6 Dec is a holiday and my date of submission on Friday/3 Dec probably don't count, then I'm looking at close of business 9 Dec/Thursday before their 3 day period is up.  Time will tell.   

Edited by Pib

21 minutes ago, Pib said:

Yes I alway's check my spam when expecting an email from Immigration.

Had no mails in my junk/spam folders

Edited by Sato
  • Like 2

Wow! I registered using my icloud.com account and got an email confirm within seconds.

The 90 day process looks easy enough, I was expecting to photograph or scan something. It kind of makes the whole 90 day thing pointless, not that it wasn't already but even more so now.

I just logged in to the site and it was probably the easiest one yet. Password and email easy now that Chrome remembers them. Captcha was easy to read.

Just about immediately it went to the first page to select what you want to do.

Checked arrival date and getting back to my year of entry is easier than the old online site.

Drop down menus for nationality, province just type in Ub and it gave me my province, then M for mueang Ubon for city/amphoe and then district/tambon type the first letter of it.

Overall it is better than the old site since there is only one page to complete. I will probably use it in February when my next report is due. I would stay it about equal to using the app on table.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I just tried to get on the and it says under maintenance. 

How did you get on the new online reporting site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

If you registered did you get a email with your password.

I got an email with password. Typed in my email and password but when trying the Captcha thing, it doesn't do anything.

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

I got an email with password. Typed in my email and password but when trying the Captcha thing, it doesn't do anything.

You might have your browser blocking popups...I think there is a confirmation popup maybe ?

Just logged in and the following:

Notification TM 47 opened:

Put in the following:

Name

Surname

Nationality 

Passport nr

DOB

Arrival Date

Expiry date of Visa

Address

phone nr

Acknowledged information at the bottom right.

Than

A copy of the competed TM47 popped up.

Box was not ticked: Tourist or non imm

Not completed: entered by

not completed: arrival card

Thought I could compete the TM 47 and submit but NADA

What's happening now?

19 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

You should get a big red message if something is wrong.

Are you sure entered the password and captcha correctly.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

You should get a big red message if something is wrong.

Are you sure entered the password and captcha correctly.

All done: Submitted and just got email 

[TM.47] (PASSPORT NO : XXXXXXX) FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS RECEIVED

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

[TM.47] (PASSPORT NO : XXXXXXX) FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS RECEIVED

Did your previous mail in 90 day report from almost 3 months ago ever return.

13 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Just logged in and the following:

Notification TM 47 opened:

Put in the following:

Name

Surname

Nationality 

Passport nr

DOB

Arrival Date

Expiry date of Visa

Address

phone nr

Acknowledged information at the bottom right.

Than

A copy of the competed TM47 popped up.

Box was not ticked: Tourist or non imm

Not completed: entered by

not completed: arrival card

Thought I could compete the TM 47 and submit but NADA

What's happening now?

The TM47 completion on this new system does "not" ask whether you have a Tourist or Non Imm visa...nor does it ask for arrival card number.   And as you saw a little later when getting a successful submission notification and copy of the submitted TM47 the Tourist/Non Imm and Arrival card blocks are not completed/left blank.    

Same for my submission on 3 Dec....I expect (hope) the new system simply don't care about above mentioned entries since during the submission completion they are not asked to be completed...no way to complete them on the online form provided.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Did your previous mail in 90 day report from almost 3 months ago ever return.

Mine, finally.

Daughter's and Ex's never.

I just submitted for daughter and Ex TM47 online as well and got notification that's it's pending.

2 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Mine, finally.

Daughter's and Ex's never.

I just submitted for daughter and Ex TM47 online as well and got notification that's it's pending.

If for some reason your daughter's and Ex's mail-in reports "never got delivered/processed by the IO" I expect they are in overdue status, fine due, will have to report in person to clear.  Now if you have mail tracking proof the IO received the mail-in reports then there would not be a fine...but you would still need to physically visit the office to clear the issue.  But maybe you did that visit already but just didn't mention it.

Now, if the daughter's and Ex's reports were received, approved, but just got lost in the mail back to you, then you would need to know the new report date to ensure you next online submission falls with the 15 to 8/7 days before; otherwise, the new online report might not be processed...might be rejected.  But this new online system may overlook that on the first report.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Now we will have to wait until Tuesday (or later) to see what happens to all of those that are pending.

Has anybody gone to the page on the new site to check the status of their report. image.png.bd20aae1cfa3c44723c2c04699ceea4b.png

Yes...me several times just this morning...my report submitted Friday/3 Dec still show Pending status.

33 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I got this email with a fulfilled TM 47 Form too but it seems this is just a confirmation email that they received the application.

My status is still pending.

28 minutes ago, Pib said:

The TM47 completion on this new system does "not" ask whether you have a Tourist or Non Imm visa...nor does it ask for arrival card number.   And as you saw a little later when getting a successful submission notification and copy of the submitted TM47 the Tourist/Non Imm and Arrival card blocks are not completed/left blank.    

Same for my submission on 3 Dec....I expect (hope) the new system simply don't care about above mentioned entries since during the submission completion they are not asked to be completed...no way to complete them on the online form provided.  

Strange that they accept application 14 days before due date.

My daughter's and mom's is only due 06th january. Usually it's in the 14days window.

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Now we will have to wait until Tuesday (or later) to see what happens to all of those that are pending.

Has anybody gone to the page on the new site to check the status of their report. image.png.bd20aae1cfa3c44723c2c04699ceea4b.png

I did.

For me, daughter and ex, all pending.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It would be interesting to see if it is shown on the old site. 

Shortcut to get to it. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Sir honestly I have to say that we have to wait till tomorrow for them to process all these completed applications. At least we have to thank them for keeping their servers online during a Sunday. Yesterday a Saturday they shut their servers down. I am sure that by evening they will shut down their servers down again till tomorrow. Have a great day sir ubon joe. 

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It would be interesting to see if it is shown on the old site. 

Shortcut to get to it. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

The answer is, no.

ไม่พบข้อมูล (no information found), after entering TM number.

2 other things I noticed: 

1. it does not ask for the Arrival Card number, and its place is blank on the PDF. 

2. same for the blank VISA "NON-IMM' and "TOURIST" boxes.

• Like 1