Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

11 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

I was surprised I wasnt asked anywhere for arrival card number (only the date) which is usually a must......or did I miss something?

It appears that has been dropped for the online 90 day report.

The may of left it out since there is still ongoing discussions about doing away with TM6 arrival card.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Pib said:

Just a guess.....and I know other issues like a passport change and last entry date can have an impact also.

I think TM6 card number was the major problem with getting a new passport. If you got a new passport and had you stamps transferred you date of entry would be included in the transfer.

It might also be that the TM6 alphanumeric number could be a problem as well.

It is also interesting that the "Stay Visa Expire" date is not a required field.

It appears they left out some problematic lines of info so people do not get stuck when submitting a 90 day report.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Curious to see when the first ones here report when the "pending" status went to approved or denied.

Me too....mine went in 7:30am 3 Dec/Friday...before opening business hours.  It's still in pending status as of  mid day 7 Dec/Tuesday.  But Friday was a work day...Sat-Mon was a 3 day weekend...so, if Friday counted as the first business day since it was submitted early morning that means the report is in the 2nd business day awaiting action.  

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 6:39 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Wish the US would....no 90 day reports or TM30 notification. Once in your good to go. For life as a permanent resident on a green card.

A foreign national would have a hard time staying for years in the US without a green card.

5 hours ago, Pib said:

And/or maybe TM6 data mismatches/corruption is a main reason the other line 90 days reporting systems which do require the TM6 number entry does not work for me people.....and immigration knows if they just eliminate the TM6 data checking with the 90 day online report it will allow many more people to report online.  Just a guess.....and I know other issues like a passport change and last entry date can have an impact also.

I would just hope the developers of this system took a look at what causes major problems with the two other/previous systems and tried to eliminate the source of such problems in this new system. 

But of course an IT programmer may identify and recommend a certain change to improve a system's usability like not requiring TM6 data, but if the immigration HiSo's say "No, we gotta have TM6 data in the new 90 day reporting system", well, the source of a problem gets built into the new system.

Out of curiosity, I tried registering on the old 90 day reporting app a couple of days ago.  I've never been able to successfully submit on the website.   I entered Thailand in 2007 and have not left since then.  I also received a new passport during that time.  For the first time I actually got an error message that included some information.  It said that my TM6 number was incorrect. 

I was able to register and submit my 90 day report on the new web version.  It is pending.  I also mailed it via EMS  on the 3rd and it is due on the 17th.  That is not within the 15 days they insist on to make everything more complicated when the online report is rejected.  It will be interesting to see what happens.

Well registration didn't work for me! Failed at the password stage, time and again. What a surprise that some Government software in Thailand doesn't work!

The old 90 day reporting system online worked for me, every time! A clear example of the truth of the adage "if it ain't broken, don't fix it"!

10 minutes ago, JohnB1945 said:

Well registration didn't work for me! Failed at the password stage, time and again. What a surprise that some Government software in Thailand doesn't work!

What failed? An explanation would help.

If you mean you never got the password by email you need to check your spam folder it might be there.

There are some email addresses that do not work,

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JohnB1945 said:

The old 90 day reporting system online worked for me, every time! A clear example of the truth of the adage "if it ain't broken, don't fix it"!

If using Chrome, or whatever browser, try clearing the cache. Sometimes these browsers keep loading old, cached info. I had problems initially when they got it fixed and back online. Cleared the cache and got right in and successfully registered. Did take 6 hours to receive my password. Good luck.

7 minutes ago, TXTony said:

My status is still pending after being able to submit my application over the weekend. The only update I’ve had is when the system somehow added some girl from Sri Lanka to my account, along with all of her personal information. Maybe it’s fate and she will be my Mia noi. Lol. 

Ask them for a photo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lujanit said:

I have tried to logon to the site listed in the first page of this thread using both Mac and iPad.  Turned off my VPN.  All I get is a 'failed to open page because the server failed to respond'.

I'm assuming you are "within" Thailand because if trying to make a connection with a VPN connection (even if a Thailand VPN connection) their system will not responded properly.   I was surprised when using my ExpressVPN Thailand VPN connection it would not work properly and it wouldn't work properly with any other VPN IP connection in another country.   But try without VPN connection (and within Thailand) and it worked fine. 

Try to start your connection from below link.  Select Online Services and then click the  90 Day/TM47 icon.   A popup page will open with instructions/info....scroll to the bottom and click the Online Notification link, and then click the Don't Have An Acct/Apply link.  Continue to follow the instructions.   

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline

On 12/7/2021 at 11:55 AM, ubonjoe said:

It is also interesting that the "Stay Visa Expire" date is not a required field.

It appears they left out some problematic lines of info so people do not get stuck when submitting a 90 day report.

That information is not required on a hard copy TM47 form filed in person. Presumably, they somehow know you're here on a currently valid permission (extension) of stay. Or maybe not? Maybe they realize no idiot would file a 90 day report if here on overstay.

Just now, Sheryl said:

A major limitation to this system is that it allows only one account per email address. Difficult for households with more than one foreigner sharing same email (or only one email user /internet savvy person).

I registered my Myanmar Housekeeper on the site.  Her 90 day is due in 18 days so in a few days I will see if they included the other nationalities as was discussed at one of the 3  foreign worker centers about 9 months ago and when they started to allow them to do mail in reports.  I will check back and update then.  I wonder if you @Sheryl have or will try and register yours in the system and see if it works.  If it works for the Housekeeper then I will try doing my GF's online as well.

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I registered my Myanmar Housekeeper on the site.  Her 90 day is due in 18 days so in a few days I will see if they included the other nationalities as was discussed at one of the 3  foreign worker centers about 9 months ago and when they started to allow them to do mail in reports.  I will check back and update then.  I wonder if you @Sheryl have or will try and register yours in the system and see if it works.  If it works for the Housekeeper then I will try doing my GF's online as well.

I tried and immediately got an error message that the email is already registered.  Are you saying you registered both yourself and your housekeeper using the same email? As it is not letting me do this.  Same was true of the old mobile app...could nto have more than one account with the same email.

3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I tried and immediately got an error message that the email is already registered.  Are you saying you registered both yourself and your housekeeper using the same email? As it is not letting me do this.  Same was true of the old mobile app...could nto have more than one account with the same email.

No she has her own e-mail, and so does my GF.

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Try using another E Mail and opening another account.

Just tried it and got registered and a password instantly sent which i then used to attempt (not due for a couple of weeks) to do my 90 day report and all worked perfectly.

Just to experiment i tried first with my VPN which got me nowhere but instant connection when i closed my VPN.

I filed a report this morning and notice that the generated pdf file didn't include the address number. I'm positive I didn't leave it out and as it's a required field, assume I couldn't have submitted without it anyway?
For those who've already submitted, are you also doing a mail-in or just waiting to see if anything happens?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

Try using another E Mail and opening another account.

I need to register a total of 4 people, so a hassle.  Among them only I use email. I have 3 email accounts (one of them reserved for financial matters and I prefer not to use it on Thai govt cites given how insecure they tend to be).

Obviously I can find a way to solve this, but ti will be an unnecessary complication.  Really does not make sense to limit registrations to 1 per email address. Not at all unusual for people to share an email address if they are  not frequent email users.

• Like 1