Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It would be interesting to see if it is shown on the old site. 

Shortcut to get to it. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

I just looked by entering/searching with my passport number.....no information found.   I tried multiple times to include entering my birthdate in DD/MM/YEAR and MM/DD/YEAR formats.

4 minutes ago, Sheist said:

The answer is, no.

ไม่พบข้อมูล (no information found), after entering TM number.

2 other things I noticed: 

1. it does not ask for the Arrival Card number, and its place is blank on the PDF. 

2. same for the blank VISA "NON-IMM' and "TOURIST" boxes.

I read some where long long time ago that they are abondoning the arrival cards and card numbers usage permanently. Cause they are running out of warehouse space to store them

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pib said:

I just looked by entering/searching with my passport number.....no information found.   I tried multiple times to include entering my birthdate in DD/MM/YEAR and MM/DD/YEAR formats.

You get that since you have done a report before and it is not showing the one you did on the new site.

It is day/month/year.

13 minutes ago, Sheist said:

2 other things I noticed: 

1. it does not ask for the Arrival Card number, and its place is blank on the PDF. 

2. same for the blank VISA "NON-IMM' and "TOURIST" boxes.

1. I think they eliminated the TM6 card number since that is part of a records check to match with your passport number on the first page of the old site.

2.  Just something that is not really relevant to doing a 90 day report.

Just now, mav said:

Registration was successful but I can't log in to online services to submit the 90 day report.

Ok I now realise that the correct link is in their registration successful email with the password etc.

I had another go, PC based still had the bad gateway yadda yadda error BUT via android mobile phone and Firefox I had instant success with the password coming through to my normal inbox within moments.

I'm not due to report yet but at least I'm in and all saved to my phone.

Edited by pookett

39 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

That's not true. 

Read my whole post.

My immigration told me so this November and indeed It was not possible, I got the error message 'arrival information missing'.

I also wrote that before I could do 90 day online after coming back from abroad (last time this worked for me was January 2020) but this time not.

(see error message attached I got a view day's ago from the old application).

As I could enter today 90 day online with the new application I hope this work again.

Screenshot_20211205-121957_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Sato

For those interested in why [email protected] emails are being routed to your spam / junk folders I have attached some analysis.

IMHO just poor email management setup by Immigration IT staff and / or their vendors.

It's a little techie, but if you read the key points you are stuck with this issue until they resolve it.

Thai Immigration span email for TM47 Soltion.pdf

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Phuket Pete said:

After more than 20 failed attempts over 3 days to even register, never mind 90 day report, dare I suggest this is another bag of hot air from Immigration, quietly wetting themselves about all the falangs on line being told 'Site not Available' ! 

Many people have been able to register on the site and some people have used it to do the report.

When are you getting the site not available message.

9 hours ago, Why Me said:

Star date: 4:56am 5/12/21

Captain's log: Was able to register for 90-day reporting on an alien planet. Crew beamed down refusing to come up. Communication indicates they've found native life forms to be friendly. Very friendly. 

Jim!  Hilarious ????

It seems no one has gotten an 'approved' yet?

With the prior web and app 90-day report systems there were  many reports in the forum of folks getting 'instant approval' from various immigration offices in the kingdom. No matter what time or what day (weekend, holiday) submitted. (Not in Bangkok, though; never experienced that myself, nor heard of a report of instant approval from Bangkok.)

This new scheme for 90-day reporting appears to be the rollout of a 'one size' centralized national system. That would be a welcomed development, at least for this 90-day reporting, which has been a real PITA. Hoping the kinks get worked out in the early going and finally there is some '90-day relief'.

18 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Does your country allow foreigners to stay so easily without checking their immigration status? 

I think getting a visa or extension of stay whereby you have to go through 14 stages in a marriage extension and make trips to the bank, to a passport photo shop, to the Amphur for a new Kor Ror 22 and finally taking two copies of everything to Immigration, and dragging my wife along to sign 50+ sheets of paper every year is more than enough to prove my status.

• Like 2

Credit when credit is due, for now at least. Was able to apply this morning and application was accepted. Took 6 hours to get login password, which seems slow but not at all a big deal. It came directly to my inbox, not SPAM folder. Was able to login without issue. Have my next report end of this month, so will give it a go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seff55 said:

Any other countries do this 90 day reporting nonsense or is just Thailand?

Wish the US would....no 90 day reports or TM30 notification. Once in your good to go. For life as a permanent resident on a green card.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, sabaijai said:

I was able to get a password via email. But just tried logging in and got the message "Invalid user ID or password."

Are you sure you entered your password correctly. From my experience it is easier to copy and paste it to login.

• Like 2