Where To Buy Cotton Top/flat Sheets For King Size Bed?

pwllgrgn

Yes yes... I had the same problems, they dont believe in top sheets here. Its been very hard to find them. There is one place I know and they have all sizes, but the only color is hospital white. No variation at all. If this is what you are interested, pm me and I will give you directions. Also... because they seem to be the only one selling them, they are charging as if they were made of spun gold. Very very strange. But its so hot here that a sheet is all I need and a blanket is too much with out serious air con.

Yes yes... I had the same problems, they dont believe in top sheets here. Its been very hard to find them. There is one place I know and they have all sizes, but the only color is hospital white. No variation at all. If this is what you are interested, pm me and I will give you directions. Also... because they seem to be the only one selling them, they are charging as if they were made of spun gold. Very very strange. But its so hot here that a sheet is all I need and a blanket is too much with out serious air con.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I have sent you a message. :o

We go top sheets made. Went to a fabric shop in Worarot and had a tailor sew onw up. Seemed to work well.

Or you could try Home pro they have a good selection of bed linen but it is a touch pricey

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Do you know the name of the fabric shop?

I've purchased White cotton KS sheets from Peenang Mattress before at reasonable prices. IIRC they had different qualities of cotton available in 400-900 Baht price range; much better than outrageous prices at Central, Homepro etc and quality is good.

They have several shops in CM, one on Chiang Moi Road and a larger one with more choice at intersection of Rattanakosin and Assadathon (on left before Rattanakosin traffic lights if coming from Kamthieng).