Abandoning a condo what is the penalty?

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:
Expand  

Totally irrelevant as usual, we are talking about falang here, you know, the op is a falang not thai

As equally relevant as your claim that "99% of people don't get loans we are in Thailand".   Maybe you should have said "99% of foreigners in Thailand don't get loans".

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

As equally relevant as your claim that "99% of people don't get loans we are in Thailand".   Maybe you should have said "99% of foreigners in Thailand don't get loans".

I'll try and make posts simpler for you so you can follow, everyone else knew easy enough

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
19 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'll try and make posts simpler for you so you can follow, everyone else knew easy enough

Much appreciated.   

What makes you think that "everyone else knew"?  Perhaps they are just as, apparently, ill-informed as you and were assuming that you meant what you posted initially before you had to correct it!    

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Much appreciated.   

What makes you think that "everyone else knew"?  Perhaps they are just as, apparently, ill-informed as you and were assuming that you meant what you posted initially before you had to correct it!    

You seem to be dreaming, the post wasn't edited

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, VIPinLanna said:

Thanks for all'  advice. Money is not the problem. I am returning to Thailand soon for the first time in a few years due pandemic.

Guess I will deal with it when the time comes but it needs some cosmetic and built in furniture repairs or replacements

Something I don't look forward to dealing with nor sure that I want to live in there anymore. 

Lots of good replies from members 

Walking away is not the solution, You will sell your condo with little effort, keep us in the loop, lots of members here cashed up that can help you sell it. 

Where is the condo located?
When do you plan to come back to Thailand? 

• Like 1