I Got A Digital International Vaccine Certificate For Free Using the Mor Prom App

ubonjoe

4 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Sounds like you overlooked the nationality inf at that time and failed to edit it.

Thanks Sheryl, I must have overlooked it. As one gets older seeing everything on these mobile app devices becomes harder, much prefer a larger PC screen, but not available AFAIK for the Mor Phrom procedures.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:36 PM, ubonjoe said:

The do not send a email. When you back on later it will tell when it will be processed.

Then when you touch the button for international vac certificate the QR code and etc will be there.

I received an email today saying my request had been processed.

The email had a link to download the certificate in PDF format.

Touching he button in Mor Prom app does nothing apart from say 'finished'.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Does anyone have experience with mixed jabs and the Mor Prom app? I got my booster in Thailand but had the first 2 doses overseas. When getting the jab in Thailand they mentioned that it will show as 1st dose on my Thai Vaccination Certificate (which it does on the yellow paper I got).

Has anybody uploaded a single booster dose into the app? Does it show as fully vaccinated or 1st dose only? 

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I received an email today saying my request had been processed.

The email had a link to download the certificate in PDF format.

Touching he button in Mor Prom app does nothing apart from say 'finished'.

12 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Exactly the same for me.

Update: Selecting the "International Certificate" button now displays the e-Vaccine Passport QR Code. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2021 at 6:32 PM, ubonjoe said:

You have to be registered on the Mor Prom app to apply for it.  When it is issued you read the QR code on the app to get the digital certificate opened in a browser.

I used the 13 digit ID number on my vaccination certificate to register on the Mor Prom app and it shows my vaccinations.

I just received the international covid vaccination certificate by pdf email with QR code. When I scan the pdf with my phone it says certificate invalid. Any idea what this is about ? When viewing booking status on my Mor Prom  app status says finished, no QR code and no certificate on the app. However on my original vaccine certificate from hospital when I scan QR it all comes up correct. 

On 12/8/2021 at 11:55 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

Thanks Sheryl, I must have overlooked it. As one gets older seeing everything on these mobile app devices becomes harder, much prefer a larger PC screen, but not available AFAIK for the Mor Phrom procedures.

Were you able to change it? How?

I booked my yellow paper international certificate and went to pick it up around 2 weeks ago. My nationality is correctly written there.

Today I went on the app to request the digital international certificate; it was already issued (I guess as result of the paper version one) but I result as Thai nationality. In my case I did not overlook as the paper version has correctly stated my real nationality; tho I need to change the electronic one.

Got the certificate on my app/phone.

No email yet.

I have scanned the QR code on my mac and so can print a .pdf.

But is there any way to download the certificate from the app or forward it to people?

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

On 12/4/2021 at 6:32 PM, ubonjoe said:

You have to be registered on the Mor Prom app to apply for it.  When it is issued you read the QR code on the app to get the digital certificate opened in a browser.

I used the 13 digit ID number on my vaccination certificate to register on the Mor Prom app and it shows my vaccinations.

Is that the same number they put on your appointment notification (before you've had the jab)?

Edited by ianh68

On 12/4/2021 at 7:00 PM, ubonjoe said:

There is a QR code on the Mor Prom app using the camera on the my tablet gives you a link to the certificate you touch and open on it the mobile browser. That is the one I posted,

I know nothing about the EU standard.

How do you take a photo of a QR code on your device, when the QR code is on the same device?

On 12/28/2021 at 11:58 AM, mtls2005 said:

For those with the digital International Certificate linked by QR code from the Mor Prom app, has anyone had a third dose? Did that automatically get added t the linked record?

same question following. I can give you this information most probably next week when I get my booster.

How do you take a photo of a QR code on your device, when the QR code is on the same device?

screenshot (gesture, on my phone it's volume down/power), then use your qr app and open the gallery/photo option. same-same for translate.

Google Lens is awesome for identifying photos, locations, buildings etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

...screenshot (gesture, on my phone it's volume down/power), then use your qr app and open the gallery/photo option. same-same for translate...

How can I do that when an app does not give the option of uploading an image from my phone's photo gallery? It is something that I have tried to figure out for years, without success.

17 hours ago, Puccini said:

How can I do that when an app does not give the option of uploading an image from my phone's photo gallery? It is something that I have tried to figure out for years, without success.

Which QR Code Reader app are you using?

Most support the ability to read a QR code live from the camera, or from an image (screenshot, previously taken photo) in your phone's "gallery".

So find the QR code, do a screenshot (phone dependent, if you don't know how to do this provide the phone make and model), open the QR Code reader app, look for an icon which looks like a photo (maybe a frame with a mountain), press that and it should take you into your phone's gallery. Most offer photo, or screenshot subdirectories, choose the QR code, click on the URL.