I Got A Digital International Vaccine Certificate For Free Using the Mor Prom App

ubonjoe

18 hours ago, dddave said:

I downloaded the Mor Prom app but can not get past the registration page requesting ID number.  I input my PP number but get error.  How do I register?

The registration button is at the bottom of the screen . Scroll down and you will see it. Press it then you have to enter 13 figure number from vacc certificate plus phone number. You then get sent a password to log in with.

16 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Cool.

Update to 0.6.8

Will work then.

Just done - it seems to work now. Cheers.

Applied. Will see what happens. Did you receive a confirmation email?

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

10 hours ago, Maestro said:

If you would like to verify this and let us know, you can download and install the verification app used in Switzerland for Android phones here:

Did that but it say the QR code is incorrect.

1 hour ago, RAZZELL said:

Applied. Will see what happens. Did you receive a confirmation email?

The do not send a email. When you back on later it will tell when it will be processed.

Then when you touch the button for international vac certificate the QR code and etc will be there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

Enlighten us why regurgitating exact same data from same source in different form, adds ANY Value ? 

Need to wait and see what it is first. 

It was pitched as a New Year's "gift" from the pm, and as being "international" and "digital".

Existing QR codes link to the MoPH records, which look official, but suspect paper printouts would be requested first.

Enlightenment may have to wait.

prayut smelling finger.jpg

• Like 1

Just managed to apply for the International Certificate.

I did have some difficulty though - mainly because my fingers are too big for using the touch screen on the phone so I was making a few mistakes along the way.  Normally not a big deal but it seems that Mor Prom isn't too friendly in that respect and I had to start over a few times.  Finally got to the end but guess what, my chosen date was not available.  Could I choose another one - no, had to start over yet again!

Managed it in the end and my QR code should arrive sometime after 13 December.  Not actually planning any trips abroad so there is really no rush.

Anyone know if the certificates have an expiry date?  Presumably need an update after a booster shot?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doctormann said:

I did have some difficulty though - mainly because my fingers are too big for using the touch screen on the phone so I was making a few mistakes along the way.  Normally not a big deal but it seems that Mor Prom isn't too friendly in that respect and I had to start over a few times.  Finally got to the end but guess what, my chosen date was not available.  Could I choose another one - no, had to start over yet again!

Managed it in the end and my QR code should arrive sometime after 13 December.  Not actually planning any trips abroad so there is really no rush.

Anyone know if the certificates have an expiry date?  Presumably need an update after a booster shot?

Exactly my story too,.... especially the date thing, all over again the whole thing several times , also  i could only return to the date setting to open a new  after agreeing with all and send , getting a error screen with a return possibility  then i could try fill in date once more .... , mean time my Samsung pop up with his on screen keyboard , blocking half the page ????

finally succeeded

23 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

It's supposed to be a "Digital" certificate, compatible with the EU standard (I think).

I wonder if it is, and if the QR code is different than the ones on "Digital Health Pass" and "COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate"?

But looking back on the "gift" announcement, I see the details were sparse.

Thailand is planning to issue free e-vaccine passports for people going overseas.

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) said on Friday the electronic version of the Covid-19 certificate will be available for download on Mor Phrom application.

"Travellers should check whether the country they plan to enter accepts the electronic certificate," CCSA spokesman Taweesilp Visanuyothin said.

In applying for it, you have the opportunity to add or correct information.

The QR code on the Digital international certificate yields the information as entered when you apply for it plus the vaccine details. NOT the same as what is on the "Digital Health Pass" which stays as it was.

I applied and got mine next day.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Did that but it say the QR code is incorrect...

That's a pity. I had the faint hope that Thailand had joined the EUDCC (EU Digital Covid Certificate) Gateway, having read that Thailand's agency that issues the Thailand Pass has an arrangement with many countries for the automated verification of Covid certificates for which the applicants have uploaded the corresponding QR code, apparently also for the EU-compliant certificates, seeing that some posters from EU countries mentioned having got approval for the Thailand Pass within a few hours from applying.

I see that Singapore joined the EUDCC Gateway on 24 November 2021 and thought that Thailand might also have joined  in the meantime, but perhaps this is not the case. Tant pis!

I can view my Vaccine certificate on the app, and all the information on it is correct except for nationality, it has Thai written, but I am Canadian, I emailed them about, I sent them an email to change, and they read it, but they haven't made the change. Does anyone know who I can contact to change the nationality?

23 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The Ministry of Public Health has announced that it will issue the e-Vaccine Passport for those who have been vaccinated in Thailand, free of charge. Anyone who wishes to be issued the e-Vaccine Passport may make a request through the "International Certificate" menu in the Mor Prom application on their phone. The QR code for the e-Vaccine Passport will be available within three working days after the request has been approved and can be scanned on the next day. The free service will be available between 1 and 31 December 2021. If you have any further questions, please send a message through their page at <http://www.facebook.com/Mohpromt>.
3 December 2021

Thanks for that valuable step by step process as I am not one to play with my mobile device, that said, I got the kid to download the Mor Prom app for me about a week ago and saw my vaccination status, that said, I decided to give your information a go and followed the step by step process and OMG, I did the lot, albeit it getting around entering the expiry date of the passport info was a little tricky, but a score of 100 for this not so tech savvy dude was a good experience.

I entered the 13th for the QR Code, now I have a question for that, I provided my email address, so what happens next, I am assuming that they will upload the QR Code onto the app ?

Once that is done, is there anything else I have to do, I can always get the kid to assist if need be.

Thanks for the help.

On 12/4/2021 at 6:47 PM, shadowofacloud said:

Blurring out the personal details and the bar code might be a good idea.

P*ssies! Didn't that hack scoop us all anyway?

I did not use Mor Phrom. I used MFA at Phayathai 2. Will the vac ID nr work with the More Phrom app, no matter?

2 hours ago, shaff said:

im confused the mor app is still in thai asking for thai ID

The Mor Prom app is in Thai and English.

If you have a vaccination certificate you can use the 13 digit ID number that is on it.

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2021 at 6:33 PM, dddave said:

I did both AZ vaccines at Bang Sue.

The only document I have is my vaccine appointment sheet given after my first dose giving the date for the 2nd dose.   Only number on the sheet is a 7 digit number starting with "H"

Exact same for me.

I was about to return to Bang Sue last week with a Thai friend when, spookily, a message arrived with a list of 30 names of people vaccinated at Bang Sue with their 13 digit registering numbers. Mine was amongst them so I used it on the LINE Mor Prom app and it worked fine giving me a screen saying that I was vaccinated with ONE jab.

Several attempted messages later with a scan of that Bang Sue paper and it was corrected to  "VACCINATED".

Buoyed up with this I'm applying for the International Vaccine document (this is only FREE 'till the end of December.

Good luck.

As an edit:  Dave I've found the list!

I'll send it to you by PM to preserve privacy of others on the list.

Oh, my Thai fried insisted that the Mor Phrom app. be downloaded via 'LINE'--- no idea if that is true or not.

I'll look for that list of numbers  but not till home tonight on PC.

I'm afeared it might have been deleted.

Edited by Promsak

On 12/6/2021 at 2:51 PM, ubonjoe said:

The Mor Prom app is in Thai and English.

If you have a vaccination certificate you can use the 13 digit ID number that is on it.

If Bang Sue didn't give you  a 13 digit number -- look at my comments above.

Edited by Promsak

On 12/5/2021 at 5:19 PM, doctormann said:

Same me. I dated it mid December.  Just waiting.

I noticed that the application to send by post was 'greyed out'. So went the digital route.

I noticed my QR code had arrived within the Mor Prom app this morning. Not sure when it was approved/delivered exactly. I applied on Saturday (Dec. 4), I think.

One can still apply for the yellow booklet.

The QR code works when using a VPN/IP-issued outside of Thailand.

The resulting web page looks quite official, all in English, no thai except for the MoPH logo.

There is a progression when the web page loads...

intvaccert.jpg

On 12/5/2021 at 6:39 PM, Sheryl said:

In applying for it, you have the opportunity to add or correct information.

I applied Friday, and got an email following Tues (yesterday) with the  International COVID vaccine cert.

However the info on it is WRONG with my nationality as Thai even tho I uploaded my foreign passport image. Not sure if I missed this on applying or it's their error? There seems to be no way of correcting this. If I choose 'Request for a COVID-19 vaccination cert/Adding Vaccine Info' from Mor Phrom app it doesn't offer an e-Vaccine cert option any more, only Self Pick-Up.

Maybe if I wait to next booster jab to see if I can change it?

When you apply for the international certificate there is an opportunity to change your information: name - nationality - add passport # etc, pretty much everything except the vaccination information. I too showed as Thai nationality and I changed that, as well as corrected the English spelling of my name and added passport number.

After you do this, you are shown the resulting information with a chance to edit it, and told to review carefully as it cannot be changed later once you submit it.

Sounds like you overlooked the nationality inf at that time and failed to edit it. I am nto sure what you can do about that now. You could try re-applying, this time being sure to check and edit all information before submission, and then pick it up in person.

If that fails you may have to go in person to the same place ( Dept of Communicable Diseases  https://ddc.moph.go.th/en/contact.php ) and see if they can help.

• Like 2