I Got A Digital International Vaccine Certificate For Free Using the Mor Prom App

ubonjoe

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I think this is available now via the Mor Phrom app, Digital e-vaccine cert is free , per the pm's promise of a new year's "gift".

FWIW, I think these are now available via the Mor Phrom App.

Update the app to the latest rev. 0.6.8 for Android

Have a scan/jpg of your passport in/on your phone

Open the app, press on International Certificate, then the Yellow Box "Request for a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate

Fill in the data, since they mention a "delivery" (of the digital certificate, via the app or email) window of + three days, I chose December 11 for the delivery date.

Seemed to work for me, obviously no certificate yet, but it does show as Booking Successful in the Tracking Status menu.

I downloaded the Mor Prom app but can not get past the registration page requesting ID number.  I input my PP number but get error.  How do I register?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dddave said:

I downloaded the Mor Prom app but can not get past the registration page requesting ID number.  I input my PP number but get error.  How do I register?

Use your 13-digit vaccine ID number, begins with "6". 6-nnnn-nnnnn-nn-n

22 minutes ago, dddave said:

Can you be a bit more specific, step by step? 

What QR code did you start with?  Was it the one on the original appointment document which is all I actually have.

Do you scan that document with the Mor Prom app?

You have to be registered on the Mor Prom app to apply for it.  When it is issued you read the QR code on the app to get the digital certificate opened in a browser.

I used the 13 digit ID number on my vaccination certificate to register on the Mor Prom app and it shows my vaccinations.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Use your 13-digit vaccine ID number, begins with "6". 6-nnnn-nnnnn-nn-n

I did both AZ vaccines at Bang Sue.

The only document I have is my vaccine appointment sheet given after my first dose giving the date for the 2nd dose.   Only number on the sheet is a 7 digit number starting with "H"

Edited by metisdead
Document with personal details removed.

29 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

How was this delivered? Within the Mor Prom app (Message Box)? Or via email?

I opened the Mor Prom app and touched the international certificate button and the QR code for it was there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dddave said:

The only document I have is my vaccine appointment sheet given after my first dose giving the date for the 2nd dose.   Only number on the sheet is a 7 digit number starting with "H"

You need to try and get a variation certificate from the Ministry Of Public Health.

Mine looks like this at the top of it.

image.png.8d23fc4ce1b1db1c2996f1b8555f7b01.png

It's supposed to be a "Digital" certificate, compatible with the EU standard (I think).

I wonder if it is, and if the QR code is different than the ones on "Digital Health Pass" and "COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate"?

But looking back on the "gift" announcement, I see the details were sparse.

Thailand is planning to issue free e-vaccine passports for people going overseas.

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) said on Friday the electronic version of the Covid-19 certificate will be available for download on Mor Phrom application.

"Travellers should check whether the country they plan to enter accepts the electronic certificate," CCSA spokesman Taweesilp Visanuyothin said.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dddave said:

After you received your second vaccine at Bang Sue Station, and after the 30 minute waiting period, you should have been directed to another desk before exiting where the Thailand National Certificate Of Covid-19 Vaccination would have been issued. 

There were signs with instructions for that hanging around when I got my second vaccine on October 21.

13 minutes ago, dddave said:

[image]

Blurring out the personal details and the bar code might be a good idea.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

It's supposed to be a "Digital" certificate, compatible with the EU standard (I think).

I wonder if it is, and if the QR code is different than the ones on "Digital Health Pass" and "COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate"?

There is a QR code on the Mor Prom app using the camera on the my tablet gives you a link to the certificate you touch and open on it the mobile browser. That is the one I posted,

I know nothing about the EU standard.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to be registered on the Mor Prom app to apply for it.  When it is issued you read the QR code on the app to get the digital certificate opened in a browser.

I used the 13 digit ID number on my vaccination certificate to register on the Mor Prom app and it shows my vaccinations.

i just scanned the QR from  my vacc. certificate from pfizer jabs , delivered at Pattaya Central 6 th floor , and opened on smartphone the link delivered after scan , and i got that yellow and green screen with my name and serial number , passport number , a citizen I.D. , and  the batch numbers from the vaccine .

Empty field s for test  or for recovery  (normal as i had nothing for both ) , certificate serial ,certificate number  and date of today04/12/ time 19.22

On Phone installed with short cut , and shows complete  vacc. certificate with all I.D my person  &  the pfizer batch number

sorry can not upload to this post  as my i.d. on it and can not yet cover that .

Is this that digital vacc certificate you referring too?? 

as i just used my smartphone  , nothing Mor Prom app

Send it from phone to my pc  by email , received the link , click on it , opened short  no names , it close and give then an error message Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (developer guidance).

Edit , print it on phone as pdf  i could email it an d no error  , pdf shows same as on phone , but do not know how to make it i.d's covered , i keep trying for that 

Edited by david555

@ubonjoe

If "international" in the title of your new Covid certificate means that the code can be read with the apps used in EU countries and other countries that have joined the EU Digital Covid Certificate (EUDCC) scheme, this is marvellous.

If you would like to verify this and let us know, you can download and install the verification app used in Switzerland for Android phones here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.admin.bag.covidcertificate.verifier

3 hours ago, Maestro said:

If "international" in the title of your new Covid certificate means that the code can be read with the apps used in EU countries and other countries that have joined the EU Digital Covid Certificate (EUDCC) scheme, this is marvellous.

We'll see. I'll check when/if I get this.

There are already two QR codes, from Mor Prom leading to the same record. But these "look" different from the OP's image so who knows.

2 hours ago, RubbaJohnny said:

the one issued here 60000xxxxxxxxxx does not work as data not input at vaccination centre

Correct. New or Pink ID work if inputted at vaccination.

https://thailand.prd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=12041&filename=index

The Ministry of Public Health has announced that it will issue the e-Vaccine Passport for those who have been vaccinated in Thailand, free of charge. Anyone who wishes to be issued the e-Vaccine Passport may make a request through the "International Certificate" menu in the Mor Prom application on their phone. The QR code for the e-Vaccine Passport will be available within three working days after the request has been approved and can be scanned on the next day. The free service will be available between 1 and 31 December 2021. If you have any further questions, please send a message through their page at <http://www.facebook.com/Mohpromt>.
3 December 2021

t20211203133713_176669.png

vaccid.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RAZZELL said:

Just clicked on Mor Phrom (on Iphone) and International Vaccine Certificate and I just got a blank page? 

Just tried it and it took me to my international vac certificate QR code and a statement I am fully vaccinated.