I Got A Digital International Vaccine Certificate For Free Using the Mor Prom App

ubonjoe

Well, I seriously doubt that any check-in staff at SBIA/BKK will give the app on your phone the sniff test. Maybe in the future?

They'll be asking for paper, reams and reams of paper.

So maybe assemble printed paper/copies of:

all original vaccination documentation from the point(s) of administration (injection)

the vaccination records from Mor Prom

the certificate from Mor Prom

the Digital health Pass from Mor Prom

the International Certificate (QR Code) from Mor Prom

and the MoPH link from the International Certificate from Mor Prom

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Well, I seriously doubt that any check-in staff at SBIA/BKK will give the app on your phone the sniff test. Maybe in the future?

They'll be asking for paper, reams and reams of paper.

So maybe assemble printed paper/copies of:

all original vaccination documentation from the point(s) of administration (injection)

the vaccination records from Mor Prom

the certificate from Mor Prom

the Digital health Pass from Mor Prom

the International Certificate (QR Code) from Mor Prom

and the MoPH link from the International Certificate from Mor Prom

Sadly, I think you're right

• 3 weeks later...

PR Thai Government 

The Ministry of Public Health has announced that it will extend the free issuing of e-Vaccine Passports for those who have been vaccinated in Thailand to 31 March 2022. Anyone who wishes to be issued the e-Vaccine Passport may make a request through the "International Certificate" menu in the Mor Prom application on their phone. The QR code for the e-Vaccine Passport will be available within three working days after the request has been approved and can be scanned on the next day. The free service will be available until 31 March 2022.
Mor Prom is available in iOS and Android:
???????? iOS > https://shorten.moph.go.th/api/item/b-rMEjDnT
???????? Android > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
To register in the Mor Prom application, a 13-digit number is required. Non-Thai nationals will get this number after getting the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine. The number will start with "60." If you haven't got the number,  please contact the vaccination place or 0961909462.

272036952_5041964032493637_373624604944616627_n.png

I'm not sure if the above has worked properly for me. I completed the booking process before the end of the year and got the "booking successful" message, then - nothing, until this morning I got an email with this PDF attachment. So I have got an "International Certificate" saved to my phone, tablet and PC and a paper copy, but if I scan the QR code with my phone I just get "Invalid Certificate". So if I'm ever seeking entry somewhere where a QR scan is required I'm stuffed.

Or am I missing something?

Vac cert (amended).pdf

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

How are you scanning the QR code?

Maybe try a screenshot, then scan the screenshot, then follow the URL

A few times I've gotten that message, Invalid certificate, it's been down to a dodgy photo of the QR code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALvc6Qt7bko

morpromcert1.jpg

Ah, yes, thanks, I forgot to check on there, I was just working off the email. My status is now shown on there as "finished", so perhaps I have to wait 3 days from today before I get a working QR code.

On 1/19/2022 at 5:22 PM, Eff1n2ret said:

Ah, yes, thanks, I forgot to check on there, I was just working off the email. My status is now shown on there as "finished", so perhaps I have to wait 3 days from today before I get a working QR code.

I applied for the “ international certificate “ a couple of days ago, forgot all about it but it came today in an email.

09B84411-9F7B-40A2-89DE-5642A9084565.thumb.jpeg.9a42c173df56a204c51a28834ac8856d.jpeg

Trying to read the QR code gives me this:

A3525FD0-A8CB-4946-9A33-91D70A204E9B.thumb.png.d6d6de58f85d11f426962160af54bd49.png

Will try again tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I applied for the “ international certificate “ a couple of days ago, forgot all about it but it came today in an email.

09B84411-9F7B-40A2-89DE-5642A9084565.thumb.jpeg.9a42c173df56a204c51a28834ac8856d.jpeg

Trying to read the QR code gives me this:

A3525FD0-A8CB-4946-9A33-91D70A204E9B.thumb.png.d6d6de58f85d11f426962160af54bd49.png

Will try again tomorrow.

That's exactly what I got. However, this morning I checked the "International Certificate" button on the app, and there was the QR code - so I suggest you have only a day or two to wait and it will be there. The QR appears to be the same as that on the emailed notice.

16 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

That's exactly what I got. However, this morning I checked the "International Certificate" button on the app, and there was the QR code - so I suggest you have only a day or two to wait and it will be there. The QR appears to be the same as that on the emailed notice.

Yes , tracking on the app tells me to that effect.

11E3B7E5-D9EC-43B5-A9A7-C05508054A15.thumb.jpeg.485d53f27f72138dde8eca74ca8c7bac.jpeg

Seems like a lot of trouble to get the info, but I suppose it will be handy to have the QR code to be read rather than a paper or photo of the certificate.

So far I have only been asked once , an annual street market event, for proof of vaccination and showed a photo on that occasion.