Late arrival SHA+ test and go

I suggest to look specifically for a hotel that also does ASQ.

A lot of hotels have joined the "Test & Go" scheme without really understanding it.

It is supposed to be a 24 hour booking (24 hrs from check in, which could be at any hour). And they are supposed to relate this to your scheduled arrival time.

That said, since you are arriving so late at night it is quite likely your PCR will not be done until morning and perhaps they do not think result would be available within that same day.  While no hotel will be able to 100% guarantee it, try to find one where it is at least likely you will get result by that evening, and explain that you plan to check out at once rather than stay an additional night (assuming that is in fact your plan).

When I did Test & Go booking for someone recently the first hotel we tried did not understand and first put a standard check in time of 3 PM, which made no sense as her flight arrival time as 10 AM.  When I pointed this out they then wanted extra money for "early check in", still apparently not understanding how test & Go works.  Ditched them and went with an experienced hotel that also does ASQ so has been at it for a while.

Note too that not all SHA+ hotels are approved for Test & Go. In fact many are not.  Make sure your hotel is specifically approved for T&G.

There is no such thing as an "Omicron virus deposit". !