lazada rant

robblok

8 hours ago, fdsa said:

There is nothing like this on the website, and I've even tried entering urls like  shopee.co.th/likes shopee.co.th/user/likes shopee.co.th/user/my-likes shopee.co.th/user/account/my-likes etc manually.

Get the App 

Or 

Make sure you're logged in on the website 

I made a Folder in Bookmarks  = all the sites where I normally buy things + anything I maybe buy or want to look at again.... easy as a Wish list on Lazada/Shopee which may just vanish + simple to delete if no longer wanted 

13 hours ago, robblok said:

The frustration is not about being slow but about the driver lying through his teeth and making sure he cant be reached. I fully understand that. Especially if you stay at home to take delivery. Really frustrating, I havent had that happen in a long time. But i understand the frustration. Lots of times drivers just ring once so they can show they have called. (also frustrating)

Yep.

But this happens to us only with 1 delivery company. The rest are perfect, and we tip accordingly!.

But with this company if I see that in the Lazada app that they are the delivery service, I am immediately on the Phone with Lazada and the seller and will say we will refuse it. (Always pay COD)

Some sellers even don't know what transport company they use, they just say "Lazada" ????

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Get the App

No, thanks :biggrin:

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Make sure you're logged in on the website 

surely I'm logged in! It seems that they are purposedly limiting the functions of the website to force customers install an "app". OK nvm I could live without "favourites" function.

• 2 months later...

The lack of English on the product pages when using the Lazada app drives up the wall. Every time I use it I say to myself, how can I expect to sell to people who don’t read Thai? I think that’s a lot of people.

Just as bad, is the fact that you cannot copy the Thai text and put it in a translator when using the app, unlike when you are using a web browser. 

Idiocy. 

10 minutes ago, sagra said:

The lack of English on the product pages when using the Lazada app drives up the wall. Every time I use it I say to myself, how can I expect to sell to people who don’t read Thai? I think that’s a lot of people.

Just as bad, is the fact that you cannot copy the Thai text and put it in a translator when using the app, unlike when you are using a web browser. 

Idiocy. 

Have you tried taking a screenshot and using google lens app? that's what i do

8 minutes ago, sagra said:

Idiocy. 

If using Chrome/browser you can translate most pages very well (except the html data from manufactures).  At least you get the text data of actual page and that will have most of the information you need.  I still try to boycott smart phones.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sagra said:

Idiocy. 

The Lazada app in Malaysia and Philippines is mostly English, the fact is Lazada Thailand has the vast majority of customers whose primary language is Thai, we may think we are important enough to get everything in English but expats are but a tiny slice of the biz here.

47 minutes ago, sagra said:

Idiocy. 

From the Home page click on account bottom right hand corner

From the next screen (login in /sign up) click on settings in the top right hand corner and change language to English

I hope this is what you want.

Edited by Farmerslife

Install 'Simple Translate' add-on/extension in your chosen browser. You can either opt to translate the whole page or, as I do, select the bit of Thai text that you need to translate and it appears in a small pop-up window in the language you want.

Gotta say the last couple of weeks Lazada have become poop.

Last week a kitchen cabinet (1500bht) 'arrives' in an envelope big enough for a t-shirt (delivery refused).

This week a solar panel (3500bht) is marked, 'returned to seller, delivery refused', and it didn't even make it to the 'last mile hub'.

...... status just changed to 'order cancelled by seller' .......

Appears they never had stock, which brings up the question .... how could the item have ever departed from the sortation center .......... are all the tracking details just BS? 

Edited by BritManToo

• 1 month later...