Shopee Rant.

NoshowJones

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Set your browser to translate Thai, it will give you Lazada in English, or on the Lazada page, top right click on language or click on the Thai script, top right, then click on English

I do that, however transam do you find that it reverts back to Thai.  Often times when scrolling to the next page it will jump back to Thai.  Sometimes it even changes the translation.  Instead of google translate having the settings at translate Thai to English, it mysteriously reverts to translate Thai to Thai. 

10 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I do that, however transam do you find that it reverts back to Thai.  Often times when scrolling to the next page it will jump back to Thai.  Sometimes it even changes the translation.  Instead of google translate having the settings at translate Thai to English, it mysteriously reverts to translate Thai to Thai. 

No, when I set it to English on the Lazada home page it stays English, but some sales sites still use Thai, not many though.

I just purchased 4 items on 12 Dec from a seller on LazMall on the 12.12 sales and it showed the delivery dates of 13 Dec - 14 Dec which I knew would be impossible but it did not worry me at the time. It also showed that my order was "to pack". Well my order continued "to pack" every day until 16 Dec when it changed to "shipped". In the mean time I tried to chat with the seller to ensure that my order was not going to be cancelled as this has happened a few times by Lazada because of the delivery dates but I could not chat with the seller so I sent them a message and the reply was quite interesting. The reply to my message was

"We apologize for the inconvenience, because of this channel of Lazada Thailand, currently supports information for Thai version only. for english information or In respect of an order or delivery of products /refund / return or other cases, foreigner customers can contact Lazada customer Support Department. At https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/ in the chat box, type "Chat with staff" or contact the phone number 02 018 0000 For English please press 9"

The seller was the Sandisk Flagship Store but I could not talk to them because I do not speak Thai

8 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

I just purchased 4 items on 12 Dec from a seller on LazMall

I found purchasing on LazMall slows delivery down and usually takes 2 days longer than any other option.

So I use the option not to use LazMall.

14 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

I just purchased 4 items on 12 Dec from a seller on LazMall on the 12.12 sales and it showed the delivery dates of 13 Dec - 14 Dec which I knew would be impossible but it did not worry me at the time. It also showed that my order was "to pack". Well my order continued "to pack" every day until 16 Dec when it changed to "shipped". In the mean time I tried to chat with the seller to ensure that my order was not going to be cancelled as this has happened a few times by Lazada because of the delivery dates but I could not chat with the seller so I sent them a message and the reply was quite interesting. The reply to my message was

"We apologize for the inconvenience, because of this channel of Lazada Thailand, currently supports information for Thai version only. for english information or In respect of an order or delivery of products /refund / return or other cases, foreigner customers can contact Lazada customer Support Department. At https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/ in the chat box, type "Chat with staff" or contact the phone number 02 018 0000 For English please press 9"

The seller was the Sandisk Flagship Store but I could not talk to them because I do not speak Thai

Weird, I've bought loads of stuff recently and even messages from China were English, but easy to translate if need be, use Google Translate, copy paste, or Google Lens

Edited by scubascuba3

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Weird, I've bought loads of stuff recently and even messages from China were English, but easy to translate if need be, use Google Translate, copy paste, or Google Lens

The message that I sent them was in English and Thai but they could not send me an answer in Thai even so that I could copy/paste to Google Translate. Why Sandisk Flagship Store could not answer I really don't know and why would I have to contact Lazada Customer Service to ask a question to their seller?

Edited by Russell17au
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, transam said:

Set your browser to translate Thai, it will give you Lazada in English, or on the Lazada page, top right click on language or click on the Thai script, top right, then click on English.

Trans, I can't even get into my Facebook account now. They tell me I am signing in from another device. That is just garbage. they say they will give me a 6 digit no by email. That is

more garbage. so that's me stuck.

they must be the worst company ever to deal with.