Contractor busted with 110 marijuana plants - he was making 10K a day to "supplement his income"

webfact

Thousands of him in Thailand, I already know dozens sellers, nobody cares stupid laws and I support them ! Anyway only idiots do not know that the whole thing will be totally legalized soon (and to the retarded who will reply "only CBD", just remember that you know nothing can help you to shut up !)...

8 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

As keen as THA is on taxes, you would think they would jump on the recreational weed bandwagon ????

Since when there are keen on taxes?

No property taxes. I love it, real ownership of property for my family.

Territorial Taxation System. I love it even more, every foreign income not transferred to Thailand completely tax-free.

And even many Thais that I know that would need to pay Income Tax, they simply don't do and nothing ever happens.

So from my POV, regarding to the taxation thing Thailand is still the LandOfTheFree ????

On 12/13/2021 at 8:30 PM, justaphase said:

Everyone does it, you can see loads on Facebook selling pot by mail order.  You only get busted here if you get grassed on. Zero police work. 

Where exactly? Not that I am interested.. Just want to do some journalistic research ????